bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

February 18th, 2016, 12:26 pm #51

oneofthebest wrote:Today in Strike It (58) Raheem Sterling Limited

There is also Hazard LE available with this magazine. I have just bought 2 copies and got 1 Sterling and 1 Hazard.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
oneofthebest
Limited Edition

February 18th, 2016, 12:32 pm #52

bibster wrote:
oneofthebest wrote:Today in Strike It (58) Raheem Sterling Limited

There is also Hazard LE available with this magazine. I have just bought 2 copies and got 1 Sterling and 1 Hazard.
and in Ireland version?

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

February 18th, 2016, 2:54 pm #53

Has anyone found the multipacks on sale in the shops yet? If so, where?

They didn't have the multipacks or tins in WH Smith today, but had taken delivery of the starter packs.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

February 18th, 2016, 5:39 pm #54

Several starter packs in my local Smiths, and a full box of booster packs behind the tills. No multipacks that I could see though!

Gareth Bale autographs now available!

robjones1973
101 Card

February 18th, 2016, 6:27 pm #55

Great cards but massive amounts of swaps in the 33 packs I got today. Bought 25 packs from a box, 2 with the starter pack and got 6 with the 2 magazines. From 297 cards bought I have 113 swaps. This seems really high to me, especially as I have just started the collection. I also noticed that 4 times I got the same 3 cards at the back of a pack, Wilshere, Gotze and Arnason and a totally duplicated pack. There are more base cards than the 365 collection but the distribution in the packs seems to be as bad.

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

February 18th, 2016, 7:47 pm #56

I bought 2 starter packs (Davis and Kane),Strike it (Hazard) and a full box.....well 69 packs someone must have bought just the 1!! I have opened one of the sides of my box and have got a couple of sigs,matchball,top qualifiers and a couple of legends so far.

The card design has stayed the same more or less and the others look quite good. I wish they were real signatures and I see on the pack that they have special material cards in packs. I'm sure that this was in another collection before but have never seen one. There is also more of a illustrated pull out for a checklist this time.

I do know I'm going to have a big pile of base dupes to store away. Do you know if Topps are doing anything this year? Had lots of things to collect this year football wise and even Star Wars 3x!!

Overall a quite good set. Happy collecting.

monkey76
100 Club
monkey76
100 Club

February 19th, 2016, 10:49 am #57

robjones1973 wrote:It lists 24 Top Joueurs. Does anyone know what one of those is? Apparently Robbie Keane is one.
They are Top Players.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition

February 19th, 2016, 8:31 pm #58

robjones1973 wrote:Great cards but massive amounts of swaps in the 33 packs I got today. Bought 25 packs from a box, 2 with the starter pack and got 6 with the 2 magazines. From 297 cards bought I have 113 swaps. This seems really high to me, especially as I have just started the collection. I also noticed that 4 times I got the same 3 cards at the back of a pack, Wilshere, Gotze and Arnason and a totally duplicated pack. There are more base cards than the 365 collection but the distribution in the packs seems to be as bad.
Agree. I'm only just starting to collect this but am nearing 50% swaps in my packs at the moment with my binder still looking very sparse!

Think this was a problem back in 2011 with Match Attax Extra as well, but not got a clue whether it ever got resolved! Early days for this set though, so with a bit of luck later boxes could be better distributed in terms of cards.

Gareth Bale autographs now available!

punciak70
100 Club
punciak70
100 Club

February 20th, 2016, 2:03 pm #59

What is the ratio special insert cards in packets? game changers are 1:4 but in normal boosters with 6 cards inside or with 9 cards inside (popular in UK)?
and I agree , it is very diffiult to collect all cards from panini, many doubletes, much easier with Topps.

Ncfclofc9
Star Player
Ncfclofc9
Star Player

February 21st, 2016, 3:47 pm #60

punciak70 wrote:What is the ratio special insert cards in packets? game changers are 1:4 but in normal boosters with 6 cards inside or with 9 cards inside (popular in UK)?
and I agree , it is very diffiult to collect all cards from panini, many doubletes, much easier with Topps.
I also have amassed a large number of swaps. 30 packs bought which is 270 cards and 173 of them have been doubles! Ridiculous! I am also looking for panini select cards of mesut ozil and gotze and others jerseys. If you have any please let me know and I will pay or trade them.