Adrenalyn Xl Fifa 365 2017 - Checklist

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

August 23rd, 2016, 3:12 pm #1

Here's the full checklist - 405 cards, along with examples of all the different types of cards....

Panini - Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 2017 (02) - Checklist

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

safariman
101 Card
safariman
101 Card

August 24th, 2016, 10:03 am #2

Wondering if this edition is going to be a flop here in the UK and other countries with their choice of teams / players etc - No Zlatan no Man U ?? Maybe they should look at the sub set option for different counties like they do for Nordic Countries. Why does Germany get 3 teams ??? Not a well thought out collection and so many players have already moved - Sane / Pogba
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

August 24th, 2016, 12:22 pm #3

Doesn't look impressive at all to be honest. Leicester being the only English club is poor. This time next year no-one will be interested in Leicester other than their fans who were there before the Premier League win, the general glory hunters will have moved on elsewhere.

A rushed collection to try and compete with Topps which is just not up to it. Panini need to up their game.

TTC2016
Regular Card
TTC2016
Regular Card

August 24th, 2016, 2:28 pm #4

In my eyes Panini has no need to try to compete with Topps.
They r busting Topps ass for years now

Phild
Masters Card
Phild
Masters Card

August 24th, 2016, 3:14 pm #5

Not when all they have to offer to UK collectors is the FIFA 365 collection containing one English club. Outside the UK is a different kettle of fish but I don't live outside the UK.

Zlatantrader
Fans Favourite
Zlatantrader
Fans Favourite

August 24th, 2016, 4:47 pm #6

I am very upset, no Ibrahimovic, what a poor collection they came out with!

Alan
Masters Card
Alan
Masters Card

August 24th, 2016, 5:20 pm #7

Zlatantrader wrote:I am very upset, no Ibrahimovic, what a poor collection they came out with!
Have you seen the Ibra card in the Topps Crossover collection - only available for one week.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

asterix0604
Fans Favourite
asterix0604
Fans Favourite

August 24th, 2016, 6:12 pm #8

For me this looks like a checklist that leaves various versions open. Like a Nordic Edition and so on...

Zlatantrader
Fans Favourite
Zlatantrader
Fans Favourite

August 24th, 2016, 8:24 pm #9

Alan wrote:
Zlatantrader wrote:I am very upset, no Ibrahimovic, what a poor collection they came out with!
Have you seen the Ibra card in the Topps Crossover collection - only available for one week.
Yes, thank you very much for asking. I love the idea about limitied timed sets, like the panini instant aswell.

I got the information about the nordic edition of FIFA 365 today, I´m trying to get hold of a checklist to see if there is anything that makes me change my mind of this collection.

Best regards

Zlatantrader
Fans Favourite
Zlatantrader
Fans Favourite

August 25th, 2016, 5:21 am #10

Zlatantrader wrote:
Alan wrote:
Yes, thank you very much for asking. I love the idea about limitied timed sets, like the panini instant aswell.

I got the information about the nordic edition of FIFA 365 today, I´m trying to get hold of a checklist to see if there is anything that makes me change my mind of this collection.

Best regards
Have you heard anything about the checklist for the nordic edition? Except that it comes the 7th?

If you havn´t heard, no one has