A&BC Cards

spursdave
Limited Edition
spursdave
Limited Edition

July 21st, 2017, 9:57 am #1

Hi again all it's been a while but am bursting at the seams with enthusiasm again!!!!
My question is: Is there anyone on the forum that has a good knowledge of these cards because I have hundreds from the 70's which I looked after as a kid.
Any help would be gratefully received especially with regards to the rarer cards.
Thanks again

Dave

pnchocolates
Signature Card
pnchocolates
Signature Card

July 21st, 2017, 11:15 am #2

Not so sure if my knowledge is comprehensive but I do have quite a few of these cards.
Also have most checklists.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

July 21st, 2017, 9:49 pm #3

not sure if there is massive value unless absolutely mint or still sealed.

These are early 70's and preceeded the hugely populer Topps Footballer collection I presume?

stevesmith
Signature Card
stevesmith
Signature Card

July 25th, 2017, 10:46 am #4

hi dave
the error cards bring the most money,cards that have transferred to or different wording on the back some picture variants and 1970 0range backs jimmy greenhoff and john o'rourke error cards are sought after as they have the picture of each other on and then they re-issued the correct pictures also.

spursdave
Limited Edition
spursdave
Limited Edition

August 30th, 2017, 4:20 pm #5

Thanks for your help.I hope to get a potential swap or trade post soon if it's allowed because these are fascinating.
So I'll start the ball rolling by asking anyone to send a list of their swaps for Topps 1978 Orange back cards and try to arrange straight swaps.

Thanks

Dave

theresonlyoneunited
Regular Card

April 3rd, 2018, 3:10 pm #6

stevesmith wrote:hi dave
the error cards bring the most money,cards that have transferred to or different wording on the back some picture variants and 1970 0range backs jimmy greenhoff and john o'rourke error cards are sought after as they have the picture of each other on and then they re-issued the correct pictures also.
Hello everyone

if i could just add the Manchester United 1978 card of Arthur Albiston features the late Martyn Rogers pictured playing his only game for United v West Brom October 1978.