2014 Topps Premier Gold EPL Pick Ups

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

11:51 PM - Dec 14, 2014 #1

So with the set just released it is the time to start a new pick up thread for cards you have either purchased or pulled, please share as I'm sure all members would love to see the cards acquired

I'll start with mine. This will probably be one of my very few pick ups this year. I'll probably look for the Guzan and Agbonlahor base 1/1's and leave my purchases at that.

Was desperate to acquire one of the 1/1 premier gold jumbo auto/jersey cards with a bit of the crest. There are 4 Villa jerseys so was hoping for Delph or Benteke as the Bent or Cole ones were probably worn on the bench if actually game used and manged to find this goodin

My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

S_Milligan
Man of the Match
S_Milligan
Man of the Match

7:54 AM - Dec 15, 2014 #2

Nice patch, is there any detail about the match on the back?
100% Free Football Card Price Guide - www.PriceGuide.Cards. Now also on Facebook

rid25
Fans Favourite
rid25
Fans Favourite

2:07 AM - Dec 16, 2014 #3

Portlaw wrote:So with the set just released it is the time to start a new pick up thread for cards you have either purchased or pulled, please share as I'm sure all members would love to see the cards acquired

I'll start with mine. This will probably be one of my very few pick ups this year. I'll probably look for the Guzan and Agbonlahor base 1/1's and leave my purchases at that.

Was desperate to acquire one of the 1/1 premier gold jumbo auto/jersey cards with a bit of the crest. There are 4 Villa jerseys so was hoping for Delph or Benteke as the Bent or Cole ones were probably worn on the bench if actually game used and manged to find this goodin

nice cards mate.....where do you get it??????

sudlor
Hat Trick Hero
sudlor
Hat Trick Hero

6:34 AM - Dec 16, 2014 #4

i am really looking forward to these nice jerseys!
good luck and i will let you know if i hear of anyone pulling the aston villa players
Looking for 2014 Panini Prizm World Cup && Futera S.Korea Cards (US trades)
Current collection:
VCards: Park Ji Sung (Memostar) Park Ji Sung (Legends) Hong Myung Bo (Memostar) Son Heung Min (Heroes)
PCards: Lee Chung Yong (2012 Memo)
Panini: Lee Chung Yong (base) Park Chu Young (base, red blue prizm) Jung Sung-Ryong (base, red blue prizm)

Portlaw
Masters Card
Portlaw
Masters Card

12:58 PM - Dec 16, 2014 #5

As far as I know all jersey cards just say the usual, the relic contained is not from any specific match, event or season. The Delph is definitely this seasons jersey as are most if not all in the set but as to whether it was match or event worn I don't know. Benteke was injured all year so I'd say his is probably event worn.

Cheers Sudlor I appreciate it :cheers

Any other pick ups from members? :clap
My Aston Villa Collection: Picasa Web Aston Villa Album

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

4:59 PM - Dec 16, 2014 #6

Jedinak Purple jumbo relic

Didn't win the crowning achievement card, but there's another 49 fish in the sea. :wink

chriskeens
Player of the Month
chriskeens
Player of the Month

7:34 PM - Dec 28, 2014 #7

Just won this orange jumbo... quite happy at about £28

edit: Just added these printing plates for about £27 total

Another edit: been on a bit of a spending spree tonight and got the following...

Fabrian Delph 1/1 premier gold,

Kieran Trippier & Mile Jedinak Crowning Achievement Die Cut autos.

Also got Joe Cole, Jonjo Shelvey, and Bojan printing plates,
My Premier Gold 2014 Everton Collection
(Wanted for this collection: Howard Auto 'Base' '/99' and any Everton '1/1')

My Premier Gold 2014 (auto) Collection

My Premier Club 2015 Everton Collection

Wishlist: here // Selling: here // Tradelist: here // Trading feedback: here (eBay Feedback here)

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

6:44 PM - Jan 03, 2015 #8

As some of you know, I am trying to get as many Burnley cards from this set as possible. I am doing quite well picking things up so far, but wanted to share this with you all. It is the first full rainbow I have managed to pick up.

I will post more as I receive them - missed out on Marney 1/1 for being too stubborn on the asking price, but not to worry. I don't think I would have been able to get hold of all the Burnley 1/1's in any case.

If anyone spots any short printed Burnley items or nice Trippier patches, please drop me a PM!

Thanks
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Dorking
101 Card
Dorking
101 Card

8:45 PM - Jan 03, 2015 #9

Great rainbow! You've just got to get the blank back for it!!!

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

8:52 PM - Jan 03, 2015 #10

Dorking wrote:Great rainbow! You've just got to get the blank back for it!!!
Fingers crossed! Already got Arfield, but now the other 6 have been listed. Would be good to get them all!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album