K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 5:16 pm

September 15th, 2012, 12:35 pm #31

There are 333 Marco Reus shirt cards. I assume he wore the shirt during the Topps TV-advert (not during a match)

http://toppsfussball.de/marco-reus-golden-card

These don't appear to be in packs, instead you have to enter online here (link below) and you have a chance each week to win one

http://toppsfussball.de/marco-reus-jersey-card



Quote
Like
Share

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 5:16 pm

September 15th, 2012, 12:54 pm #32

Have a list of the Limited Editions (unsure of how to get them):

Rafael Schaefer (FCN)
Adam Szalai (Mainz)
Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim)
Andre Scheurlle (Bayer 04)
Neven Subotic (BvB)
Filip Daems (BMG)
Alex Meier (eintracht)
Paul Verhaegen (Augsburg)
Arjen Robben (Bayern)
Lewis Holtby (Schalke)
Axel Bellinghausen (Dusseldorf)
Heiko Westermann (HSV)
Christian Schulz (Hannover)
Daniel Caliguiri (Freiburg)
Stefan Fuerstner (Fuerth)
Aaron Hunt (werder Bremen)
Martin Harnik (Stuttgart)
Patrick Helmes (Wolfsburg)
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

September 15th, 2012, 1:07 pm #33

K-Schwein wrote:Have a list of the Limited Editions (unsure of how to get them):

Rafael Schaefer (FCN)
Adam Szalai (Mainz)
Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim)
Andre Scheurlle (Bayer 04)
Neven Subotic (BvB)
Filip Daems (BMG)
Alex Meier (eintracht)
Paul Verhaegen (Augsburg)
Arjen Robben (Bayern)
Lewis Holtby (Schalke)
Axel Bellinghausen (Dusseldorf)
Heiko Westermann (HSV)
Christian Schulz (Hannover)
Daniel Caliguiri (Freiburg)
Stefan Fuerstner (Fuerth)
Aaron Hunt (werder Bremen)
Martin Harnik (Stuttgart)
Patrick Helmes (Wolfsburg)
Martin Harnik looks like he is in the Topps Tin:

Topps Direkt Tin
Quote
Like
Share

Tankerton1
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Masters Card
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 7:58 pm

September 15th, 2012, 1:24 pm #34

thanks for the list k-schwein i have been looking to see if i can find out more about some of the LE cards but with no luck
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Quote
Like
Share

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 7:50 pm

September 15th, 2012, 2:31 pm #35

Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim) and Aaron Hunt (werder Bremen) was 2010/11 limitierte Cards for the same club

Axel Bellinghausen last year for augsburg, Westermann 2008/09 for schalke, Helmes 2008/09 for Leverkusen
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback
Quote
Like
Share

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 7:50 pm

September 15th, 2012, 2:49 pm #36

new this year, all 18 stadium

Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback
Quote
Like
Share

Panini King
Player of the Month
Panini King
Player of the Month
Joined: October 16th, 2011, 7:50 pm

September 15th, 2012, 3:01 pm #37

LE01 Paul Verhaegh (Match-Attax-Liga ab 13. Oktober)

Die Karte (Verhaegh spielt übrigens beim FC Augsburg in der Abwehr) wird man sich über die Match-Attax-Liga bei teilnehmenden Händlern erspielen müssen (wenn man jünger als 14 ist), die Älteren warten dann bei Ebay auf ein günstiges Angebot im niedrigen zweistelligen Eurobereich. Start der Liga soll am 13. Oktober sein (thanks Forist W. @ klebebildchen.net).

Limited Le01 Paul Verhaegh only at the match attax league for kids younger than 14 years

or hope on ebay.de (for no expensive price) c:omp
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback
Quote
Like
Share

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card
Joined: December 5th, 2009, 5:16 pm

September 16th, 2012, 1:05 am #38

I really like the idea of Stadium cards this year! Germany has some of the nicest stadiums in the all of Europe. I just hope this doesn't become a re-occurrence in future seasons. Do we really need to have a yearly card of the Allianz Arena?

@ Panini King, do you have list of where to get all of the limited editions?
Quote
Like
Share

alanaman
Limited Edition
alanaman
Limited Edition
Joined: October 14th, 2010, 10:39 pm

September 16th, 2012, 3:22 pm #39

Panini King wrote:LE01 Paul Verhaegh (Match-Attax-Liga ab 13. Oktober)

Die Karte (Verhaegh spielt übrigens beim FC Augsburg in der Abwehr) wird man sich über die Match-Attax-Liga bei teilnehmenden Händlern erspielen müssen (wenn man jünger als 14 ist), die Älteren warten dann bei Ebay auf ein günstiges Angebot im niedrigen zweistelligen Eurobereich. Start der Liga soll am 13. Oktober sein (thanks Forist W. @ klebebildchen.net).

Limited Le01 Paul Verhaegh only at the match attax league for kids younger than 14 years

or hope on ebay.de (for no expensive price) c:omp
Is there anyone on the forum who could translate this please. Thanks.
Quote
Like
Share

fredlynch
101 Card
fredlynch
101 Card
Joined: September 26th, 2010, 7:40 pm

September 16th, 2012, 3:23 pm #40

alanaman wrote:
Panini King wrote:LE01 Paul Verhaegh (Match-Attax-Liga ab 13. Oktober)

Die Karte (Verhaegh spielt übrigens beim FC Augsburg in der Abwehr) wird man sich über die Match-Attax-Liga bei teilnehmenden Händlern erspielen müssen (wenn man jünger als 14 ist), die Älteren warten dann bei Ebay auf ein günstiges Angebot im niedrigen zweistelligen Eurobereich. Start der Liga soll am 13. Oktober sein (thanks Forist W. @ klebebildchen.net).

Limited Le01 Paul Verhaegh only at the match attax league for kids younger than 14 years

or hope on ebay.de (for no expensive price) c:omp
Is there anyone on the forum who could translate this please. Thanks.
The card (Verhaegh plays incidentally at FC Augsburg in defense) will be necessary to be able to collect on the match Attax League at participating dealers (if you're younger than 14), the older ones then wait on Ebay at a good offer in the low double digits Euro area. Leagues will start on 13 October will (thanks Forist W. @ klebebildchen.net).

There you are.
Quote
Like
Share