K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

May 22nd, 2013, 4:45 am #1

Hi everyone,

Bought a box + starter off ebay from this seller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330913038389?ss ... _253wt_932

I got the item today and was surprised to see that the packs were taken out of the box and taped together (instead of the packs being inside the fully sealed box). Needless to say 50 packs + the starter kit were there as expected. I sorted each of the pack types (by player) and opened a few of each of them. Then I decided to open all of the Pirlo packs just to see what would happen.

After opening 20 packs from the box so far, I HAVE NOT PULLED ONE foil insert card (Master, Top Master, Goal stopper, or Fans Favorite). Have pulled plenty of rising stars/star players. I'm really not happy about this. Surely 20 packs in, I would have pulled at least one foil insert

The seller looks to have a great feedback record. But I'm thinking they somehow tampered with the packs or opened then resealed them.

I'm not sure what to do. I haven't opened the other 30 packs yet. I want to write to the seller and Panini to see what they say.

Has anyone had a similar experience or could give me some advice?

thanks!

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

May 22nd, 2013, 5:00 am #2

Hell make it 23 packs, none of the starter packs had foil inserts either

bibster
Masters Card
bibster
Masters Card

May 22nd, 2013, 6:24 am #3

Definately something up with this Kevin. I have opened 2 boxes of this stuff and got an insert card every 3 to 4 packs.

Typically you get 1 Top Master, 3 or 4 Masters and around 6 or 7 of the Goal Stopper and 6 or 7 of the Fans Favourites in a box.

Did the auction you won state it was for a sealed box?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Zabolek
Limited Edition
Zabolek
Limited Edition

May 22nd, 2013, 11:30 am #4

As this seller also seems to have a lot of Limited Editions on sale, I wouldn't be surprised if your 50 packets were taken straight out of the starter pack, in which it's not rare Panini do not put inserts. The picture is misleading but nowhere it says the packets come in a sealed box...

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

May 22nd, 2013, 12:34 pm #5

I emailed the seller asking them why they think I haven't pulled a ***Censored***ing insert yet... I'm curious to see what they will say

If they don't do anything I will file a claim with ebay. The item is "new" leading me on for the box to be sealed. Paypal/ebay always sides with the buyer

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

May 22nd, 2013, 12:45 pm #6

They just replied, any reason for the all caps?

HI'

THE PACKS WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX TO MAKE THEM EASIER TO PACK AND PREVENT THEM FROM GETTING DAMAGED IN TRANSIT.

THESE COME STRAIGHT FROM THE SUPPLIER IN SEALED PACKETS SO OBVIOUSLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH CARDS ARE IN WHICH PACK IT IS JUST POT LUCK

I AVE SOLD A FEW OF THESE AND NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS.

REGARDS ANNETTE

I asked her what I should do? Contact Panini

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

May 22nd, 2013, 1:02 pm #7

Still typing in all caps lol

"HI'

SOMETIMES THERE ARE PACKING ERRORS ON THE PRODUCTION LINE BUT IT IS VERY RARE.
I HAVE HAD PACKETS WITH 9 CARDS IN THEM AND SOME WITH 5
IF YOU CONTACT PANINI AND SEE WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY.

REGARDS ANNETTE"

errors in the production line. Why can't I pull 5 master in one pack then? :fing

klarco
101 Card
klarco
101 Card

May 22nd, 2013, 1:25 pm #8

the name is sammelmaus of the seller? if yes, i have purchase few times last years and no probs...

https://plus.google.com/photos/11296721 ... banner=pwa
EBAY STORE ID KLARCO1983
GOOD BYE LEGENDARY CAPITANO ! JAVIER ZANETTI#4

K-Schwein
Signature Card
K-Schwein
Signature Card

May 22nd, 2013, 1:28 pm #9

No ^^^ The seller's user ID can be seen by clicking on the link in the top post

That guy is a bad seller too, he is known for tampering with packs. In mine and several other people's experiences he takes all of the hits out of packs

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

May 22nd, 2013, 1:51 pm #10

Can the hits be found using the method Andy put on You Tube for the Champions League cards? Perhaps this is what they have done?

if not then I think I'd guess they are from starter packs as mentioned above, I think the hit rates on these packs are a lot lower than from the boxes.

Why is packing easier when they are not in the box, unless it is to get around the new royal mail size issues.