2 LE in a box, with a twist.

cardmonster
Hat Trick Hero
cardmonster
Hat Trick Hero

March 8th, 2015, 5:20 am #1

So yesterday I opened a box of Turkish/International edition Match Attax (5 players per packet). In my second pack, I got 101-101 Sturridge. A few packs later, I pulled a silver Wayne Rooney, which I am quite disappointed about. Then, I carried on opening packs, eventually I pulled another Limited Edition: Wayne Rooney bronze.

Apalled. Absolutely apalled. I am a new Match Attax collector and before this box, I had invested only in: a starter pack, two tins.

And guess what! WR silver and bronze are 2 of the three Limited Editions I already have.

Yipee! I now have 2 Limited Editions that people probably don't need, and I haven't got anything interesting for myself.

Just a note, if you do want either bronze or silver or bothe variations of Wayne Rooney's Limited Edition card, please PM me, as I would be more than happy to fire them off in the ever reliable postal service.

Cheers, Lucas

jaxattax
100 Club
jaxattax
100 Club

March 10th, 2015, 9:10 am #2

What an absolute shambles as usual! Hundreds of people have spent money on cards to get codes to play this and here we are scratching our heads wondering what the harry Kane is goin on! For, the subs have to actually function next season. When there are two games a week, you need subs. This is just luck, not skill.