will2k
Masters Card
will2k
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 8:45 am #51

i wont win in a million years
Match attax !!!! My feedback http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Card ... /6721933/1
Previous Names : Footymadwill
- Man utd and Scunthorpe United Forever
Good traders: Pricey JNR, Blandy33, Phild, AnythingHibbert33, Jayce101, Tollyman, MarkMurray
Awards: None

Pricey JNR
Masters Card
Pricey JNR
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 8:49 am #52

u might anyone can
Great Traders:
Footymadwill(Will2k),Blandy33 x3,Cjchelsea, Jayce101 x2,LamboKeenie(MasterOfAdrenalyn) x2,Phild,PnChocolates,Tollyman,Pricey249( aka Pricey SNR), Swapit
NOTE: I DO NOT TRADE ABROAD(SORRY)[/colorFormer names: MatchAttaxCorey,MasterCoreyOfMatchAttax
AWARDS:
2010- Member Of The Year

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 10:22 am #53

MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:Maybe the member count is for active accounts on FCF. Some will have been suspended, removed ect but they still each had their member no. which wasn't given to someone else.
:clap spot on.

I deleted a whole load of spammers when the forum was first active, I have since turned on email authorisation on registration which seems to have stopped them. The member count does not include those but the member number does.

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 10:23 am #54

Member list will be taken at 9pm.

Draw will be within a couple of hours. announcement may take a little longer but hopefull tonight at some point.

Rollcollector
Limited Edition
Rollcollector
Limited Edition

August 9th, 2010, 10:25 am #55

Tollyman wrote:
MasterOfMatchAttax wrote:Maybe the member count is for active accounts on FCF. Some will have been suspended, removed ect but they still each had their member no. which wasn't given to someone else.
:clap spot on.<br /><br />I deleted a whole load of spammers when the forum was first active, I have since turned on email authorisation on registration which seems to have stopped them. The member count does not include those but the member number does.
Hey mate can you delete the SCAMMERS too?because many people including myself are getting scammed
Trusted Traders:
Poolstar,Theus123,Oafcforever,LFCAttax
I'm starting this list up again, sorry to all the great traders I've traded in the past!

Wishlist Updated 28.1
Tradelist Updated 16.1
Selling
Feedback

Also if you are looking at this please join my new forum
http://s4.zetaboards.com/FootballCardzStation/index/

Tollyman
Masters Card
Tollyman
Masters Card

August 9th, 2010, 12:47 pm #56

Rollcollector wrote:
Tollyman wrote:
:clap spot on.<br /><br />I deleted a whole load of spammers when the forum was first active, I have since turned on email authorisation on registration which seems to have stopped them. The member count does not include those but the member number does.
Hey mate can you delete the SCAMMERS too?because many people including myself are getting scammed
Only if I'm told about it!!

However....

:ontopic