Jobs

Jobs

March 29th, 2008, 12:38 am #1

Sweetie and I were just counting how many jobs we've had in our lives. I have had five (well you could say 7 since three of them were with the same company but different outlets). He's had 20 which I think is insane. How many have you had?

March 29th, 2008, 1:31 am #2

only ten.

March 29th, 2008, 1:44 am #3

Sweetie and I were just counting how many jobs we've had in our lives. I have had five (well you could say 7 since three of them were with the same company but different outlets). He's had 20 which I think is insane. How many have you had?

March 29th, 2008, 2:53 am #4

Movie theater concession stand operator, babysitter, product demonstrator,pizza shop asst. manager, practical nurse - 5 different hospitals/jobs, sales order clerk,shop owner/operator, for one company - <EM>file clerk, data administrator, proofreader, editor, finance clerk,&nbsp;finance clerk (again), </EM>temp office clerk, holiday sales at Macy's, temp receptionist/admin asst (to 1990); since 1990, with one company - <EM>six major assignments/jobs, including building safety coordinator, clerk, petrophysical and geophysical support technician, and secretary/admin asst. </EM>

Whenever I utter the word "exercise" I will rinse my mouth with chocolate!
Last edited by JuJu_HooDoo on March 29th, 2008, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 29th, 2008, 3:22 am #5

I worked at a warehouse on S. Peters while I was in college and went to work for an erl company right out of college. Now through mergers, acqusitions, etc., I have worked for three different companies since I started 32 years ago at the erl company, but I haven't changed chairs and do the same work I would be doing if it was still the erl company.

March 29th, 2008, 4:56 pm #6

But I had 2 and they both went out of bidness( Gus Mayer and Godchaux) I worked just one day of inventory for DH Holmes when I was in school and nothing good happened to them, either. For the sake of the business world in particular and the economy in general, I took early retirement.

March 30th, 2008, 3:47 am #7

March 31st, 2008, 1:22 pm #8

March 31st, 2008, 4:00 pm #9

I did inventory for Woolco twice, worked at McKenzies, Godchaux's, DH Holmes, JCPenney, some little jewelry store where I had to pierce babies ears(yuck). I also temped during the summers during college. I had a temp job at Freeport McMoran, and at LA Workers Comp. that each lasted a whole summer. In college I worked for the Art dept. and also for the AG. dept.I have worked at a dive shop and have owned my own business with my husband. I love retail but hate the hours. When I first started working the stores were not open on Sundays.