Get ready for this

Get ready for this

November 9th, 2007, 12:07 am #1

The Louisiana road home is going to be in Walnut Creek this weekend. I've had 2 phone calls this week. When I spoke with the 2nd person, I told her that Pat had power of attorney for me and that I lived in CA.

She told me they were going to be in northern CA this weekend. I almost fell out of the chair. I have an appointment on Sunday at 4 pm.

Mavis was pissed. She said they are spending all the people in La's money. She wants me to let her know how many people are there for appointments.

I am glad they will be here. It is an hour and a half drive for me but I feel I have nothing to lose.

I still just wish someone out there would assist me with my business loss.

November 9th, 2007, 12:27 am #2

Yours and the RatChucks stories especially bother me because I love you guys so much. I wish things were different. So many people were screwed. I am happy you are doing so well there but you know I want you back here.

November 9th, 2007, 5:44 am #3

but I know you understand. I had no customer base anymore and I didn't want to work for anyone. Tried it.

I am blessed and fortunate to be in such a good position here after such a short time of starting my business. Life is so much better in all ways. I know I have said this a million times but the only thing that really has me sad and lonely is missing all of my friends. I am still not ready to visit. . I have to let go of all the angry feelings and mixed emotions about New Orleans. I will be back to visit and I am sure, often but I can't ever see myself living there again.