Friday Lunch

Friday Lunch

March 28th, 2008, 7:18 pm #1

Mahi-Mahi, dirty rice, squash 'n' baby carrots. From Martin Wine Cellar.

March 28th, 2008, 7:35 pm #2

like it might be a martooni. Is that so?

Can't believe that came from Martin. I can't wait til I'm off school for summer so I can finally hit some of these good weekday lunch jernts!

March 28th, 2008, 8:31 pm #3

Dat's a Cajun Martooni, as JAG will recognize readily! Absolut Peppar Vodka and a jalapeño pepper (I ate the pepper right after I tooken dat pitcha!). No vermouth, but I did take the top off of the vermouth bottle across the room so a few molecules could find their way into my fancy acrylic Zak Designs Triangle 13-Ounce Aqua Double-Old-Fashioned Glass.

March 28th, 2008, 9:53 pm #4

While I was at Martin Wine Cellar I also picked up a hunk of Creole Country hoghead cheese. Here is some I'm having for a late afternoon snack. Creole Country's hoghead cheese is all smoked, pulled pork, no mystery meat (no snouts, tails, feets, whatever) It comes in two intensities, mild and HOT! Mild is pretty damn hot and HOT is just for capsaicin tolerant entities such as moi.

Me and Mrs. Fury are planning a visit to Creole Country Sausage Works soon to hang out with Vaughn Schmitt and Deanie Bowen, Vaughn's lovely and talented sweetie, and enjoy some tastes of their wares.

See http://www.southerngumbotrail.com/schmitt.shtml

If anyone is interested in joining us please chime in!

March 28th, 2008, 9:56 pm #5

....yes, that IS anudder Cajun martoonie and a fresh pepper. It's Friday!

March 29th, 2008, 12:02 am #6

I was pickin' all afternoon after lunch so the appetite was long gone by supper time. Here is my supper substitution:

March 29th, 2008, 12:03 am #7

Dang - them's bigguns!!!

Whenever I utter the word "exercise" I will rinse my mouth with chocolate!

March 29th, 2008, 12:16 am #8

There were about ten in the bottle I bought this morning. There's about four left!

March 29th, 2008, 12:22 am #9

SB eats the red peppers at Hunan and Sczhewan restaurants.

Whenever I utter the word "exercise" I will rinse my mouth with chocolate!

March 29th, 2008, 2:31 am #10

Dat's a Cajun Martooni, as JAG will recognize readily! Absolut Peppar Vodka and a jalapeño pepper (I ate the pepper right after I tooken dat pitcha!). No vermouth, but I did take the top off of the vermouth bottle across the room so a few molecules could find their way into my fancy acrylic Zak Designs Triangle 13-Ounce Aqua Double-Old-Fashioned Glass.
I noticed it right away!

CopCop...it's been way too long since we've had a drink together. Maybe when Ms Frankie gets better yall can come over for snacks and Champagne...or whatever I'm pouring!