chicken on a stick

chicken on a stick

March 29th, 2008, 10:36 pm #1

There's a bakery in Brookhaven (about 20 minutes north of me) that cooks chicken on a stick everyday at lunch. Wes and I had to make a run to Walmart today to pick up a new digital camera that was out of stock at our store, so we stopped by Janie's for chicken on a stick and petit fours while we were in town.

These have breast tenders, thick slices of potato, hunks of dill pickle and onion slices all skewered, battered and fried. Mmmm mmmm good!

March 29th, 2008, 10:38 pm #2

That does look good!

Whenever I utter the word "exercise" I will rinse my mouth with chocolate!

March 29th, 2008, 10:46 pm #3

There's a bakery in Brookhaven (about 20 minutes north of me) that cooks chicken on a stick everyday at lunch. Wes and I had to make a run to Walmart today to pick up a new digital camera that was out of stock at our store, so we stopped by Janie's for chicken on a stick and petit fours while we were in town.

These have breast tenders, thick slices of potato, hunks of dill pickle and onion slices all skewered, battered and fried. Mmmm mmmm good!

Sweetie is napping & I can't cook for another hour. Your chicken looks yummy.

March 30th, 2008, 12:10 am #4

I love chicken on a stick. It's been years since I had one. Those look like fine specimens.

I guess ya'll weren't in Hattiesburg for HubFest today. I didn't go this time, didn't feel like fighting the crowds though I've heard not many people were out this time. The rain must have scared them off... and the pollen!!

March 30th, 2008, 12:22 am #5

or before actually for the next home baseball game. Gonna try to eat at Suwana's. Have you tried it? Thai food place on Timothy Lane off Broadway.

PS - Come on over to Lake's new forum.

March 30th, 2008, 11:01 pm #6

The food is very good.

I registered at the other forum so you'll be seeing me over there.