America's Ballroom Challenge

America's Ballroom Challenge

February 1st, 2007, 1:34 am #1

on channel 12 (PBS) right now.

I swear, I'm gonna enroll the Algerine and my own self in the next ballroom dancing class at the UNO Jefferson Center.

I get outta breath watching them.

"Never interfere in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
-Unknown-

February 4th, 2007, 6:50 pm #2

a fly on the wall when those classes start w/ you and da Algerine! ROFLMAO

February 4th, 2007, 8:14 pm #3

cry, and you plot well against them.

"Never interfere in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
-Unknown-

February 7th, 2007, 3:49 am #4

I swear, I'm gonna enroll the Algerine and my own self in the next ballroom dancing class at the UNO Jefferson Center.

-Unknown-
I have always loved to watch ballroom dancing. And this current series on PBS has some of the best dancers I've ever seen.

Now, Rita, I don't know you, but unless you and the Algerine are still yoots, I think we may all be past the age for taking up this "sport"!

February 7th, 2007, 5:05 am #5

Are you old enough to remember watching the Arthur Murray show?

They had some old coots on that show and they could strut their stuff!

If you're starting out as an older person, you just take it slower. I doubt we'd be doing all the acrobatics and stuff. Maybe sweat off a few pounds.

-Unknown-

February 7th, 2007, 12:12 pm #6

Never inspired me to dance like that but I sure did admire the dancers. They are so elegant!

Rita and The Algerine would be fun to watch on the dance floor.

'Nuff said.

February 11th, 2007, 5:38 am #7

I was a good athlete in my yoot which led me to wonder why the hell I couldn't coordinate that gift into dance.  But it never happened.  I come from a family of good dancers but gawd decided that he'd hold the dancing gene back from me.  I got no soul or rhythm on the dance floor but love watchin' others who have.  Give us a shout, Rita, when you and Mr. Algerine are ready to take the floor.  I wan'na see dat.

Mr. Lake

February 14th, 2007, 9:17 pm #8

-Unknown-
I think it's another episode tonight. I'll see. Channel 12 (PBS) 7 p.m.

-Unknown-

February 22nd, 2007, 12:42 am #9

-Unknown-
Same time, same place. PBS Channel 12.

-Unknown-