Why all the fear of these sissies?

Why all the fear of these sissies?

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

April 1st, 2012, 7:26 pm #1

Pittsburgh can't handle adversity.

You come back on them, they quit playing.

I'll take our group of guys who never say die over a bunch of pussies who play dirty any time.

GO FLYERS!

KEEP KICKING PENGUIN *SS!

Rob

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

April 1st, 2012, 7:38 pm #2

The Pens are great front runners but they are easily frustrated because of their sense of entitlement. They believe all the crap Mike Milbury spews about them and when they are not allowed to do what they want they cry and start their crap. The Pens sense of entitlement is what will make them fall. How about Schenn and his cross check on Cindy or the ever so slight bump on Malkin by Sean??? This series is going to be a war!!!

fff

Pelle31
Pelle31

April 1st, 2012, 7:43 pm #3

Pittsburgh can't handle adversity.

You come back on them, they quit playing.

I'll take our group of guys who never say die over a bunch of pussies who play dirty any time.

GO FLYERS!

KEEP KICKING PENGUIN *SS!

Rob
you play them tight and they get frustrated....that's how you get to Gina......Cindy usually feeds off of it but today he played chippy slashing left and right....I may add didn't get called on any of them either...

as much bitching about the coaching I thought Lava out coached Disco Dan.....Lava playing that 4th line was huge and ehlped right the ship early...the Pens didn't play their 4th line enough IMO....they were very effective at being physical but DD decided to play his top guys every other shift...

a great win on the backend of back to back games....played with only 5 D for 3/4 of the game...they never quit and kept coming.....

Confirmation of reply: