what I posted on another board...opinions?

what I posted on another board...opinions?

Pelle31
Pelle31

April 4th, 2012, 11:02 pm #1

I may be in the minority here but all these comments are doing nothing but making the Flyers look like baby whiners.

ok. maybe make some statements on monday but to drag this out into mid week is weak...

what good comes of it? we are in their heads already. we own them in their building already. we have all the momentum. it's dumb IMO.....

some said we are trying to grease the refs. I said they wouldn't even make a slashing call on Cindy right off a faceoff on a Pens PP to even it up. do you think they will make a call because we complain in the press.

I also brought up Gina and that fight he started in the playoffs where he was the instigator and didn't get suspended. history says they gets the favors.

Again I asked what good comes of it since we've owned them the last couple years?

TimZ
TimZ

April 5th, 2012, 12:44 am #2

not a great arguement. If you want to talk about Malkin and Crosby cheap shots or the knee on Grossman-then do it! Don't cry about Blysma putting out their fourth line.

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 5th, 2012, 12:48 am #3

...I thought, "Why then did you not keep your head up?!"

Icer
Icer

April 5th, 2012, 3:35 pm #4

not a great arguement. If you want to talk about Malkin and Crosby cheap shots or the knee on Grossman-then do it! Don't cry about Blysma putting out their fourth line.
big difference.

And not actually crying.

He just saw one of his starts limp down the tunnel after Blysma's very obvious goon strategy. He SHOULD have been livid. He paid his fine and shut up. That's not crying.

And all the fans - we've ALWAYS had a problem with Cyndy's antics, so after a game where he's at the top of his diving prowess, of course he'll get a week of grief.\

But I didn't like Briere's comment. Vitale was just out to hit him as hard as he could. As should every player who sees a player crossing the ice like that. It was a good thing Briere did adjust to the impending hit, or he would have been out for the playoffs, too. And it would still have been a clean, hard check.

Pitts
Pitts

April 5th, 2012, 3:52 pm #5

It just doesn't sound like them. I think someone is playing games.

Icer
Icer

April 5th, 2012, 5:33 pm #6

there would be FAR more misspellings and grammatical errors. And they were all posted too close together to get through a 28K modem in that time span.

Pitts
Pitts

April 5th, 2012, 6:45 pm #7

yeah ...

Seriously, does that sound like something those guys would write?

Confirmation of reply: