Tortorella after Orpik kneeing Stepan

Tortorella after Orpik kneeing Stepan

Russian Flyer
Russian Flyer

April 6th, 2012, 1:59 am #1

"One of most arrogant organizations in league..."
"They'll whine about something else won't they, starting with their two effing stars."
"Cheap, dirty hit. I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars over there."

Via NY media

Loki
Loki

April 6th, 2012, 2:31 am #2

station and audience...wait....sorry. They're in New York.

Outland
Outland

April 6th, 2012, 2:33 am #3

"They'll whine about something else won't they, starting with their two effing stars."
"Cheap, dirty hit. I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars over there."

Via NY media
Seems to be the trend. Tortorella flamed Pete DeBoers because of who he started in a game and then totally backed off the next day. Mad Mike Milbury did what he always does (fly off the handle) and then he backed off the next day. Is a repeat on the way?

Should be interesting to see what happens in this case. Orpik definitely got the knee out and even if his past track record is relaticely clean he still could be looking at missing the start of the playoffs via suspension.

Looks like it's the league against the Pittsburgh Penguins.

How ya doing these days young lady? Hope things are well And prosperous too.

Cousin Outy

Russian Flyer
Russian Flyer

April 6th, 2012, 2:49 am #4

Could be better but also could be worse. I hope you're doing well.

If it wasn't for the PC fad, many of these apologies would not happen. I don't think Tortz said anything offensive. He just called a kettle black. Good to hear it from someone other than from Philadelphia organization. Make Flyers statements less subjective, lol.

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 6th, 2012, 3:19 am #5

Via NY media
...but if GrampO is saying he stuck his knee out then I expect it was just another in a long sordid history of submarine knee on knee intents to injure from the lying, diving, whining, cheating, cheapshot Tankers.

Finally the league is waking up to the truth. You can bet myNHL will run around trying to silence all save for those who worship Tanker scum and those who pray for ratings.

The league against the Tanker scumbags? If that were really true they'd have to keep it up for about ten years to even the score. They have handed that team everything.

Don't you believe it. They will run and try to injure Giroux starting Saturday. It will be the stick, elbow, and knee on knee. I expect a far superior response than the lame one from Kubina and Coburn tonight when Weber was wrestling Giroux down to the ice. Eye for an eye. Leave the Tankers lying in pools of blood with their limbs twitching. End their careers before their inevitable league sanctioned cheap shots, always from behind or the submarine, end the careers of Flyers players. The swan dives will be called in their favour right from the beginning and throughout. They will get power plays in the key moments if they are behind, and be given every chance to win, as we have seen many times before.

No matter how much the opponents try to work the league through the press, myNHL loves its Tankers above all else and will always decide in their favour. You can bet officials that don't tow the line, by attempt to call it fair, will be dropped from working further rounds.

At least with this the majority of fans will not be able to shut their eyes to the truth that we've known for decades. They tanked for Lemieux and they've been a scumbag franchise ever since.

There! I'm ready for the playoffs! heh heh

Russian Flyer
Russian Flyer

April 6th, 2012, 3:22 am #6

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 6th, 2012, 3:22 am #7

Via NY media
What more could they ask for than to have their big rivals killing each other in the first round while they tune up and sweep out those pansies from Washington?

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 6th, 2012, 3:24 am #8

I have a rural dial up. Yes, I am the last person stuck with dial up that doesn't live in a third world country. heh heh I'll see it on highlights I am certain.

Pitts
Pitts

April 6th, 2012, 3:40 pm #9

Via NY media
You people really believe he believes what he saying?? C'mon. The playoffs are around the corner and this is all just posturing and head games. And you people, with your Pittsburgh obsession eat it up like sheep.

I find it HILARIOIUS all these players and coaches WHINING about whining!! You all should be ashamed of yourselves for taking such a big bite.

Pitts
Pitts

April 6th, 2012, 3:46 pm #10

I have a rural dial up. Yes, I am the last person stuck with dial up that doesn't live in a third world country. heh heh I'll see it on highlights I am certain.
Orpik went for a clean open ice hit and Stephan changed direction at the last second to try to avoid the hit. Incidental contact happened due to the speed of the play. That is all.

Confirmation of reply: