start sitting the idiots taking penalties

start sitting the idiots taking penalties

Pelle31
Pelle31

November 24th, 2011, 12:40 am #1

it really is ridiculous and if Lava is half as upset over it as he says he is he should be doing something about it

TimZ
TimZ

November 24th, 2011, 12:46 am #2

and you can't blame Rinaldo for the penalties he is being called for-and he takes a ton abuse. Talbot just takes an elbow to the head for only a minor????

Pelle31
Pelle31

November 24th, 2011, 12:48 am #3

was dumb...it was way late an unneeded ...a clear penalty

for the Isles announcers to say that was shoulder to shoulder and wasn't targeting the head is ridiculous

TimZ
TimZ

November 24th, 2011, 12:54 am #4

aside from the concussion. If one is a penalty-both should be.

Pelle31
Pelle31

November 24th, 2011, 1:01 am #5

richards was all shoulder...this hit started out shoulder but he follows through with the arm to the head which pins his head to the glass

Pelle31
Pelle31

November 24th, 2011, 1:03 am #6

aside from the concussion. If one is a penalty-both should be.
you mean Rinaldo's....I'd have to see them both again but Rinaldo'***** seemed way late and the puck wasn't close to him

Sedsey
Sedsey

November 24th, 2011, 9:37 pm #7

was dumb...it was way late an unneeded ...a clear penalty

for the Isles announcers to say that was shoulder to shoulder and wasn't targeting the head is ridiculous
Right below this you are saying they are too passive on opponent zone entry, and here you are ripping Rinaldo when what he was doing was hammering Moulson when he came across our line. Yes, it was late and a penalty, but I love the intent and ethic behind it. I wish more guys would do it.

I also love that no matter how many times he gets two minutes for body-checking he still keeps throwing them. I am a fan of his early season play overall.

Confirmation of reply: