Sorry Icer.

Sorry Icer.

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

February 4th, 2012, 10:03 pm #1

My phuck off comment below was more to do with anger at the team than you. When I came on to post and I saw your comment I just flipped and let you have it...sorry. I can't believe how bad this team played for 2 periods watching them get beaten to every puck watching the Devils out hit them out work them out everything them was just phucking maddening, stupid plays and bad passes just added to it. I really wanted to jump through the phucking TV and slap the crap out of all of them except Bob. I really blame Lavy for NOT having this team prepared to go today, anyone and their brother could see this was a trap game. The Rangers tomorrow a team they are chasing and haven't beaten this yr would be a distraction for today but that obviously didn't get addressed this week. I'm still phucking pissed about this game I don't give a phuck how many they scored in the third it didn't erase the 6 they gave up in the first two. What makes me angriest is that they could bitch slap the Devils at will but they just didn't show up til the third. What the phuck is Sestito getting paid for?? Is this guy a skill player I haven't heard of or is he here to create energy by running over people?? If that is the best he's got send him back to the Phantoms. I didn't watch the third but I taped it because I had a thought when I shut it off that the final score would be 6-4 can you believe that?? Now I will watch it and see how they did in the third.

Again sorry about the outburst.

fff

Icer
Icer

February 5th, 2012, 7:57 pm #2

I knew where it came from. The Flyers did stink for 2 periods, but it annoyed me greatly that so many of those goals were highly affected by offciating.

Confirmation of reply: