Loki

June 7th, 2012, 2:55 am #2

He and Richie and Carter could combine for...*drum roll please*

The Party Line.

Sorry, coulsn't resist.

Outland
Outland

June 7th, 2012, 3:37 am #3

Radulov didn't treat the Preds well and then he let them down further by getting suspended at a critical time. Has displayed major skills in the KHL that have yet to translate over into the tougher NHL. Same as Nik Zherdev, Pavel brendl and a host of others.

I say no

Outs

Loki
Loki

June 7th, 2012, 4:49 am #4

Homer trying to get some of his boys to sign up now?

Anyway, we know half the rumors out there are spread by the agents and have about as much traction as a Yugo in the snow.

OutL
OutL

June 7th, 2012, 11:53 am #5

Then we have to be speaking Ford Pinto's, the ORIGINAL tankers.

You're right. Rumors run rampant (seemingly at the drop of a hat) and can be / will be used and utilized by both sides to suit their nefarious schemes & purposes.

Paul Holmgren has done a decent job as Flyer GM but the guy still needs to get a better grip on the contracts he hands out and to whom. He also says a lot of stuff that makes me shudder but then he actually does some of it & that's where the years of cringing practice pay dividends for me. I also think that Bob lied better but it's a lot closer than people think

Outs

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

June 7th, 2012, 1:01 pm #6

If the playoff suspension isn't enough reason to back away from this clown, then maybe it's time to get brain scans for the entire organization.

No way do I want this guy on my team.

Rob

Icer
Icer

June 7th, 2012, 3:12 pm #7

not in attitude or skills, but how he fits.

When the kings picked up Carter, it allwoed them to rearrange their lines, one player created balance on each line and overall depth.

Adding another skilled but not physical or defensive minded team would disrupt all the lines. He could hinder the growth of some young stars. We already don't have enough room for a skill guy like Coots to get off the checking line, adding Radulov would bury him rather than let him flourish.

Then there's all the disipline and personality issues.

A resounding NO.

Homer needs to shore up the D and leave the skill forwards alone. Meaning he doesn't need to make a lot of moves, that's a good thing as it preserves draft picks and prospects.

Confirmation of reply: