Please end it Wednesday

Please end it Wednesday

Pitts
Pitts

April 16th, 2012, 1:35 am #1

I can't take this pitiful play any longer. These games have been so hard to watch with the lack of structure and discipline. I only saw parts of today's embarrassment, but what I saw was a complete eye-sore. Pens are done, please end it.

Not one Pen's fan I have spoken to today took any pride in today's game. Most are calling for drastic changes to coaching and roster. The Flyers, for whatever reason, have their number this season and it is painfully clear.

Adams....did NOT pull clown-boy's hair! He was reaching up to grab his collar to pull him back, away from him and Hartnell happens to have girly-long hair. What do you expect to happen?

At any rate, the Pen's are a broken mess. No goaltending, no defense and no system to speak of. They need finished off.

PA
PA

April 16th, 2012, 1:40 am #2

Adams just got in between after the pulling

I do not think Crosby was aware he had his hair, he just assumed that Bettman had bribed Hartnell so that he'd put his head all the way backward when Crosby was pulling on it, because I mean really, isn't that what happens when you're Crosby?

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

April 16th, 2012, 2:01 am #3

I can't take this pitiful play any longer. These games have been so hard to watch with the lack of structure and discipline. I only saw parts of today's embarrassment, but what I saw was a complete eye-sore. Pens are done, please end it.

Not one Pen's fan I have spoken to today took any pride in today's game. Most are calling for drastic changes to coaching and roster. The Flyers, for whatever reason, have their number this season and it is painfully clear.

Adams....did NOT pull clown-boy's hair! He was reaching up to grab his collar to pull him back, away from him and Hartnell happens to have girly-long hair. What do you expect to happen?

At any rate, the Pen's are a broken mess. No goaltending, no defense and no system to speak of. They need finished off.
After that putrid display by the gutless phucks on your team? After Crysby is giving cheap shots on people all over the ice?? Punches to the back of Rinaldos head while he is engaged with your d-man? Grabbing Hartnell from behind and dragging him. Deciding to throw punches at Giroux but only after the ref was between them? Lets not forget that stupid squaw Ashole giving a cross check to the face of Schenn and the punch to the head afterward? What about the blantant attempt to injure Couturier from that piece of sh_i_t Neal?? After all that and more you come on here and call Hartnell a Clown Boy??? Easy too see why you cheer for the gutless phucks from Pissburgh.

fff

Pitts
Pitts

April 16th, 2012, 2:13 am #4

Adams just got in between after the pulling

I do not think Crosby was aware he had his hair, he just assumed that Bettman had bribed Hartnell so that he'd put his head all the way backward when Crosby was pulling on it, because I mean really, isn't that what happens when you're Crosby?
I didn't see that. I was at a restaurant and the television was behind me, so I had to keep turning around to see the game. I hadn't noticed Crosby doing it, I thought everyone meant Adams during that fight.

Pitts
Pitts

April 16th, 2012, 2:16 am #5

After that putrid display by the gutless phucks on your team? After Crysby is giving cheap shots on people all over the ice?? Punches to the back of Rinaldos head while he is engaged with your d-man? Grabbing Hartnell from behind and dragging him. Deciding to throw punches at Giroux but only after the ref was between them? Lets not forget that stupid squaw Ashole giving a cross check to the face of Schenn and the punch to the head afterward? What about the blantant attempt to injure Couturier from that piece of sh_i_t Neal?? After all that and more you come on here and call Hartnell a Clown Boy??? Easy too see why you cheer for the gutless phucks from Pissburgh.

fff
I think I made it pretty clear that I didn't not like the Pen's shenanigans today.

With all the asinine names you come up with for Penguin players your gonna bunch your panties over a silly Hartnell name? He looks like Bozo with that hair...or haven't you heard that one before?

Loki
Loki

April 16th, 2012, 2:17 am #6

Adams pulled Hartnell's hair. Period. Just one of a classless move by a gutless team.

Asham should be done for the series. Punk assed Neal should be as well, but we know how that will go. F*cker left his feet trying to injure Couturier and then went after Giroux's head shortly afterwards.

PA
PA

April 16th, 2012, 2:19 am #7

I didn't see that. I was at a restaurant and the television was behind me, so I had to keep turning around to see the game. I hadn't noticed Crosby doing it, I thought everyone meant Adams during that fight.
Crosby had a hold of him, let go, and Adams stepped in. It was good that it happened that way, really, silly for Crosby to get tuned up, honestly, but Sidney was doing some pulling early on until Adams got in there. I just watched the replay again, it was a LOT of pulling for about 15 seconds before Adams stepped in.

Watch the ESPN replay, Pitts. Curious what your take is.

Here's Crosby's quote afterward, AP:

After the game a reporter asked Crosby is that was a reflection of the teams frustration.

I dont like any guy on their team. His glove was near me, he went to pick it up and I pushed it, Crosby said.

Because why, Im sorry? the reporter said.

I dont like him, Crosby said.

Why dont you like him? Crosby was asked.

Because I dont like him. I dont like any guy on their team. So ... , Crosby said.

A few minutes later, Crosby went back to the incident.

Guys are emotional and theres a lot of stuff going on out there," he said. "Theres no reason to explain. I dont have to sit here and explain why I pushed a glove away. Theyre doing a lot of things out there, too. You know what? We dont like each other. Was I going to sit there and pick up his glove for him? What was I supposed to do?

The same reporter suggested he could have skated away.

Skate away? OK, well, I didnt that time, Crosby shot back. Its the playoffs and a lot of things happen out there from both sides. Everyone is guilty of it. Nobody is blaming anyone here. Its heated out there and thats what the playoffs are like.

Icer
Icer

April 16th, 2012, 2:20 am #8

you are lucky you didn't watch. The undisciplined slop they fell into was at least honest. They just don't have an answer for the Flyers.

But the act they put on at the end that redefined gutless. In one shift, Neal left his feet to drive a shoulder through Couturier's head, then hit Giroux with a flying elbow, no penalty, left the ice so he couldn't get touched. Crosby was pulling Hartnell's hair, Adams jumped Hartnell while Crosby had him tied up, Malkin was throwing elbows. This was after the knee on Jagr (no call), the cross check to Schenn followed by punches to the back of his head while he lay motionless on the ice (Schenn got 2 minutes for that). It was just one of the saddest displays of cheap shot hockey I've ever seen, and I've been watching hockey since the 60's. It was an embarrassing day for the sport, only could be worse if there's no supplemental discipline.

Don't watch it, you will never root for that team again.

Pitts
Pitts

April 16th, 2012, 2:21 am #9

Adams pulled Hartnell's hair. Period. Just one of a classless move by a gutless team.

Asham should be done for the series. Punk assed Neal should be as well, but we know how that will go. F*cker left his feet trying to injure Couturier and then went after Giroux's head shortly afterwards.
I didn't see the Adams incident that way. Everyone to their own opinion I guess.

You seem awful angry for being up 3-0 to a team everyone said you were supposed to lose to. Shouldn't you be celebrating instead of cursing? I understand the Pens were off the chart nuts today, but the series will be done Wednesday. You will be moving on, and the Pens will be done playing hockey for the season.

Take pride in your team. They've handled the Pens very well.

PA
PA

April 16th, 2012, 2:25 am #10

you are lucky you didn't watch. The undisciplined slop they fell into was at least honest. They just don't have an answer for the Flyers.

But the act they put on at the end that redefined gutless. In one shift, Neal left his feet to drive a shoulder through Couturier's head, then hit Giroux with a flying elbow, no penalty, left the ice so he couldn't get touched. Crosby was pulling Hartnell's hair, Adams jumped Hartnell while Crosby had him tied up, Malkin was throwing elbows. This was after the knee on Jagr (no call), the cross check to Schenn followed by punches to the back of his head while he lay motionless on the ice (Schenn got 2 minutes for that). It was just one of the saddest displays of cheap shot hockey I've ever seen, and I've been watching hockey since the 60's. It was an embarrassing day for the sport, only could be worse if there's no supplemental discipline.

Don't watch it, you will never root for that team again.
They've gone south, lost all sense of what reasonable is, and are so completely taking this loss in the most unprofessional manner I've ever seen.

I'm curious what the handshake line is going to look like. Jagr standing there by his lonesome, maybe.

Confirmation of reply: