PETE ALERT - Change score, please!

PETE ALERT - Change score, please!

WCF
WCF

April 12th, 2012, 4:36 pm #1

The header on the board has it 4-3 Tankers, I think the 4 should be for us, no??

Loki
Loki

April 12th, 2012, 6:12 pm #2

It's the score he -wanted- to see.

Pitts
Pitts

April 12th, 2012, 8:09 pm #3

The header on the board has it 4-3 Tankers, I think the 4 should be for us, no??
softens the pain

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 12th, 2012, 8:12 pm #4

I honestly expect to see an even series after game two, though my instinct is telling me this will turn out to a road thing where Philly goes up 2-0, we get all excited, and then the Tankers take the two in Philly...then we beat them twice and win, according to my prediction.

But, if posting a reverse score is all it takes to win four game, then do it Pete! heh

Pitts
Pitts

April 12th, 2012, 8:17 pm #5

But, that collapse followed the series play too closely for my liking. Pens need to do some head-clearing and figure out a gameplan to win all 60 minutes. Half-games won't do. At least you can claim your rookies were only shell-shocked until midway through the first. That timeout really settled them down and they played a different game after that. The Pens, apparently forgot how to play with a lead.

You have to wonder though, what happens if the Briere goal and the icing goal don't happen. 2 missed plays in one game...

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 12th, 2012, 8:19 pm #6

Who knows...all I know is that we haven't really been given too many breaks in the last three series so it's nice to have had one.

Geez, you Tanker guys are thrown for a loop...next game is Friday...heh

Pitts
Pitts

April 12th, 2012, 8:21 pm #7

I thought tomorrow was Thursday when talking to a client earlier!

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 12th, 2012, 8:27 pm #8

I'd be pleased with a 2-0 series lead for sure!

I think we are doing well though even if it does get evened up, but oh my there will be panic if we get the next game and now the Flyers have earned that chance.

Confirmation of reply: