Pens lose to Isles

Pens lose to Isles

Outland
Outland

March 28th, 2012, 1:57 am #1

Pens again fail to grab the top spot in the East & they give the Flyers a mulligan to use in the process. What was looking bleak got some much needed life tonight.

NYR are tied with the Wild and can use their game in hand to gain ground on both of their rivals with a win or tie in regulation.

Caps get destroyed in their own house by Buffalo.

And the beat goes on

Outs

Sedsey
Sedsey

March 28th, 2012, 4:23 am #2

But, there may be hope! It turns out my girlfriend, who works for a ctering company, is going to be making food that will be fed to Rangers players when they come to Winnipeg tomorrow. I have put in the order for poisoning, but I am doubtful that will actually take place.

Outland
Outland

March 28th, 2012, 1:12 pm #3

Machiavellian twist with the end justifying the means? Heh heh heh. THAT would surely slow them down. Unfortunately, there's the legal and moral issues to contend with

Maybe she could just lace their sweets with ex-lax?

Outs

WCF
WCF

March 28th, 2012, 2:15 pm #4

But, there may be hope! It turns out my girlfriend, who works for a ctering company, is going to be making food that will be fed to Rangers players when they come to Winnipeg tomorrow. I have put in the order for poisoning, but I am doubtful that will actually take place.
How sweet would that be, a dead Torts and Lundquist? Based on what we saw on the HBO pre-WC show, that team really is a contemptable bunch, so your g-friend can provide a community service for us, no?

dl
dl

March 28th, 2012, 2:39 pm #5

Machiavellian twist with the end justifying the means? Heh heh heh. THAT would surely slow them down. Unfortunately, there's the legal and moral issues to contend with

Maybe she could just lace their sweets with ex-lax?

Outs
Hey partner, who is this
Machiavellian guy????? Is he a Russian or a Euro? Did Winipeg pick up a new Goalie, or what? I can really use a good point producer for the last week of my fantasy hockey league. But you are saying he has some legal issues???? Passport stuff and all that ey? Oh well, sounds Italian, and I haven't heard of a good Italian Goalie since Esposito.

BTW, who do you have in mind when you talk of ex Los Angeles (LAX) players? Richards??? See ya pal....I gotta really gooooo.

Outland
Outland

March 28th, 2012, 5:12 pm #6

Wow. Where do I start? Deft, adroit and adept. A VERY fine effort Mr.Line. (Ultra Large yellow head smile guy here for ya)

From the top:

Machiavelli was a Euro but didn't play goal. I think he was in management. Gaol, on the other hand, was a possibility.

As a net man Italian Tony is right near the top but I can't say for sure that he was a better net man then than some of the old Italians that I saw do net work in various arenas back in the day. There was this guy named that worked with a net that was ... sorry, I digress.

I see you are presently #2 in your fantasy hockey league. Admirable but Dale Earnhardt said that was 1st loser. Not to mention any names but some have called you #2 before. Why that was I do not know. When I ask all I get is snickering. Just what in life is called #2 anyway?

You need a good point producer for the stretch run? Sorry but I don't think that Machiavelli is the solution for ya unless you decide to poison Raggs.

Ex LAX possibly Richards? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Too much. Heh heh heh. Ya know, the way his season has unfolded he might be better off working as a luggage handler at that airport.

Hey! I really hope you made it. I hope you were ... Fleet.

Outs

OutL
OutL

March 28th, 2012, 5:16 pm #7

Just as well. Retiarius was a private sort & wouldn't have liked me doing that.

OL

Confirmation of reply: