Milbury called Schenn check on crybaby deserving....

Milbury called Schenn check on crybaby deserving....

Abbey Miuse
Abbey Miuse

April 2nd, 2012, 12:02 am #1

During intermission of rangers bruins they showed the Schenn hit however showed the entire clip including what lead up to the crosscheck. Crybaby hit Schenn first from behind, Schenn retaliated. Milbury said crybaby deserved the hit!

Something tells me we'll see the worst of this! I can see suspensions coming especially Rinaldo! Was he even on the ice during the fights? He was the one ashamed went after at the end! If zac left the bench we won't see him for along time!

Icer
Icer

April 2nd, 2012, 3:48 pm #2

he wasn't the only one, from either team, that ended up onthe ice. But none of them came on during the melee. Was it considered a line change? Don't know how they rule that.

Bsides. Asham punched Hartnell a few time - Hartnell was ON the bench.

But after that bogus too many men call, who knows what they think is a line change.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 2nd, 2012, 6:36 pm #3

Is it me or every time the TV announcers tried to justify the call with a replay I never see the 5th man (they were 4 on 4 at the time) on the ice. They showed the video 2 times and each time they explain it but don't show the 5th man.

Also, isn't it the responsibility of the linesman to call the play dead immediately. I've never heard of a delayed too many men on the ice call from a linesman.

What a bunch of whining babies!!

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

April 2nd, 2012, 9:48 pm #4

Kept getting the freeze frame, and I only counted 4 guys. If you're going to wax poetic about a penalty, then proceed to put a "picture" of said penalty on TV, make sure you have a shot that clearly shows it, and not a shot of 4-on-4 hockey with someone saying "well, he's over there, off the screen."

Rob

Confirmation of reply: