LET'S GO FLYER'S!!!!

LET'S GO FLYER'S!!!!

Raggs
Raggs

May 1st, 2012, 9:14 pm #1

Hi to all, God I love Playoff hockey!!!!! Nice to read everyone's comments and thanks for the links.

Here we go Flyers, here wego get me a beer!!!

Sedsey
Sedsey

May 1st, 2012, 11:18 pm #2

I for one, and expecting to not be alone in this, have no love at all for New Jersey and I remember losing series to them. These days it's our turn to beat their asses and I LOVE IT!

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

May 1st, 2012, 11:26 pm #3

Hi to all, God I love Playoff hockey!!!!! Nice to read everyone's comments and thanks for the links.

LET'S GO FLYERS!

Rob

CaliFlyer
CaliFlyer

May 1st, 2012, 11:53 pm #4

Even with the JVR penalty, the Flyers came out with jump and grit. I love the way they're playing against this team.

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

May 2nd, 2012, 12:35 am #5

Very sloppy and a lot of miscues that caused Ilya to have to make huge saves to bail them out. If not for Breezy we finish this period down 3-1 or 4-1. Too many giveaway's and mental mistakes to be happy with that effort although the pace was good but the mental miscues have to be corrected. Good news is they got away with it and lead after one 1-0. The call on JVR was crap just because the idiot ref loses sight of the puck doesn't mean the Flyers did and then JVR gets mugged and he is the only one who gets a penalty.

fff

CaliFlyer
CaliFlyer

May 2nd, 2012, 5:46 am #6

Which had usually been the Flyers' downfall. They opened strong. I agree that by the end of the period, they were sloppy and lacked energy.

Confirmation of reply: