UDFlyer
UDFlyer

April 22nd, 2012, 1:18 pm #1

We got this.

UD

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 22nd, 2012, 1:29 pm #2

My nerves are shot!! We NEED 60 mins of DETERMINATION!! not 10!

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

April 22nd, 2012, 1:33 pm #3

We got this.

UD
Do the young Flyers feel desperate enough? Do they see this as the time to step it up or are they waiting for the desperation of a game 7?? Lets hope today is enough. I really believe the Flyers will win this series but will they do it in a game 7 or a game 6?? This team NEVER takes the easy way NEVER!!!

fff

UDFlyer
UDFlyer

April 22nd, 2012, 1:43 pm #4

We've been the better team the majority of the series and now have an urgency and home crowd that will propel this team to new heights. I haven't felt this confident going into a playoff game in years. We got this.

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

April 22nd, 2012, 1:59 pm #5

xÚíÈ¡
€0@Qß)®{\Á\BB1XD` xxâ‹ÿ²=Ö-–<ÛÞ#ß­59çœsÎ9çœsÎ9çœsÎ9çœsÎ9çœsÎ9çœsÎ9çœsþÛËtÝóWc<PhY

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

April 22nd, 2012, 2:00 pm #6

We've been the better team the majority of the series and now have an urgency and home crowd that will propel this team to new heights. I haven't felt this confident going into a playoff game in years. We got this.
xÚóq
Vp÷Wpó‰t
Vðp}FÅGÅGÅGÅGÅGÅGÅGÅñ‹§¥¥oí$Ç

PA
PA

April 22nd, 2012, 3:35 pm #7

We got this.

UD
good to hear from you

PA
PA

April 22nd, 2012, 4:04 pm #8

UDFlyer
UDFlyer

April 22nd, 2012, 4:05 pm #9

Time to put Sid the Kid to bed.

Confirmation of reply: