Kings in Finals?

Kings in Finals?

WCF
WCF

May 1st, 2012, 2:43 pm #1

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be too happy to see LA get to the Finals because of the bopsy twins. How ironic would it be for them to win a Cup the first year out of O and B??

Freak
Freak

May 1st, 2012, 3:00 pm #2

could we expect it any other way?

OutL
OutL

May 1st, 2012, 3:27 pm #3

I don't know about you all, but I wouldn't be too happy to see LA get to the Finals because of the bopsy twins. How ironic would it be for them to win a Cup the first year out of O and B??
Flyers East meets Flyers West for all the marbles

A couple weeks ago I made a comment that for years the Philly fans really wanted to see Mike Richards & Jeff Carter hoisting the Cup in the Wells Fargo arena and they could get their wish this year. :-O

Kings are on fire & have played extremely well. Beating up the President Trophy winner and then doing what they did to St.Louis IN St.Louis is quite an accomplishment. I took the Blues to beat them based on them having a home ice advantage & didn't see a King sweep of the 1st 2 games coming at all.

Outs

Loki
Loki

May 1st, 2012, 3:41 pm #4

would be thicker than Tie Domi's skull.

Icer
Icer

May 1st, 2012, 4:45 pm #5

the buildup would be something, quite a marketable scenario.

WCF
WCF

May 1st, 2012, 4:50 pm #6

A couple weeks ago I made a comment that for years the Philly fans really wanted to see Mike Richards & Jeff Carter hoisting the Cup in the Wells Fargo arena and they could get their wish this year. :-O

Kings are on fire & have played extremely well. Beating up the President Trophy winner and then doing what they did to St.Louis IN St.Louis is quite an accomplishment. I took the Blues to beat them based on them having a home ice advantage & didn't see a King sweep of the 1st 2 games coming at all.

Outs

I sure didn't see the Blues losing 2 at home considering they were the very best at home all year. The Kings are scary good right now and once again we are seeing a team with the best D and g-tending do very well. We have a ways to go yet and getting by NY (I REALLY think they will beat the Caps) will be a HUGE (can't type this any bigger) hurdle that I don't think we can overcome. A NY-LA Final would have the media and NBC salivating like a rabid dog, but a Philly-LA Final would have more drama and subtexts than War and Peace.

CaliFlyer
CaliFlyer

May 1st, 2012, 7:36 pm #7

Outs

I think Philly has the juice to get past LA, though. It would be an insanely good Finals series. As good as Quick is, he's beatable, and I would really wonder how he'd hold up if the Flyers pounded 5 goals past him. Weird to think that the Flyers would be the speedy team and the Kings would be the tougher team in that matchup. The Kings are firing on all cylinders right now. I doubt that will be the case in three weeks.

Philly200
Philly200

May 1st, 2012, 9:26 pm #8

the buildup would be something, quite a marketable scenario.
Which would further help ratings.

Confirmation of reply: