just watched the explanation

just watched the explanation

Icer
Icer

April 18th, 2012, 3:08 am #1

it is unfathomable!

he bought Neal's story about turning back into the play and didn't see Coots, he left his feet to brace for the hit. Too bad the video shows that Neal was staring right at him as soon as he turned around, and actually twisted to reach his head! Then he goes on to say On G'*****, he took into consideration Neal made two head shots in one shift - excuse me - isn't that an admission? If that is supposed to help determine if it was intentional, how about an intentional hit on G made the Coots intent clear? Explaining the rule about the Giroux hit, he listed the rules for charging - which was a checklist of the video he just showed on the Coots hit! Giroux fell, then went straigh to the bench, so it must have affected him. (not like Coots laying prone for 5 minutes). So now that were going to suspend Neal, how long? Well, he's had a previous suspension, and this year alone a fine and 2 warnings. That warrants an entire game! Not 59 minutes, a whole game!

the only thing that will be more disgraceful is if the rest of the league and media don't tear Shanahan a new one.

dl
dl

April 18th, 2012, 3:15 am #2

the only thing worse about the hit and Neals' was Hossa was hurt. Torres is still playing, will he be suspended? How can he be, and if so, how could it be a worse outcome than Neal? Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icer
Icer

April 18th, 2012, 3:18 am #3

the only difference is Torres didn't leave Hossa lying there and run another player's head seconds later.

But Torres isn't a star, Hossa was hurt, Torres gets more games.

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

April 18th, 2012, 3:19 am #4

it is unfathomable!

he bought Neal's story about turning back into the play and didn't see Coots, he left his feet to brace for the hit. Too bad the video shows that Neal was staring right at him as soon as he turned around, and actually twisted to reach his head! Then he goes on to say On G'*****, he took into consideration Neal made two head shots in one shift - excuse me - isn't that an admission? If that is supposed to help determine if it was intentional, how about an intentional hit on G made the Coots intent clear? Explaining the rule about the Giroux hit, he listed the rules for charging - which was a checklist of the video he just showed on the Coots hit! Giroux fell, then went straigh to the bench, so it must have affected him. (not like Coots laying prone for 5 minutes). So now that were going to suspend Neal, how long? Well, he's had a previous suspension, and this year alone a fine and 2 warnings. That warrants an entire game! Not 59 minutes, a whole game!

the only thing that will be more disgraceful is if the rest of the league and media don't tear Shanahan a new one.
There can never be any doubt about the league sucking that phucking buffoons(MARIO LEMIEUX) cock. I am in complete shock. You have to phucking kill someone to get a real suspension in this bush league unless you wear an Orange and Black Jersey and then ONLY if you don't have a completely transparent and bullsh_ it story. WOW!!!!

fff

Icer
Icer

April 18th, 2012, 3:21 am #5

it is unfathomable!

He says Asham retaliated, didn't aim for or hit Schenn's head, didn't cause an injury, has never been suspended or fined in 13 year career. 4 games.

I give up. There's no way to figure it out.

But it sure seems to be open season on heads, as long as you have scored enough goals this year.

Unfortunately, the guys who will pay for this with their health aren't in the league offices.

Mario - comments?

TimZ
TimZ

April 18th, 2012, 3:25 am #6

the only difference is Torres didn't leave Hossa lying there and run another player's head seconds later.

But Torres isn't a star, Hossa was hurt, Torres gets more games.
and this will keep on going.

Pitts
Pitts

April 18th, 2012, 4:12 am #7

He says Asham retaliated, didn't aim for or hit Schenn's head, didn't cause an injury, has never been suspended or fined in 13 year career. 4 games.

I give up. There's no way to figure it out.

But it sure seems to be open season on heads, as long as you have scored enough goals this year.

Unfortunately, the guys who will pay for this with their health aren't in the league offices.

Mario - comments?
Torres doesn't play for him.

Weber doesn't play for him

Backstrom doesn't play for him

That rookie in New York doesn't play for him.

This isn't a Mario problem. It is a league problem.

Loki
Loki

April 18th, 2012, 4:42 am #8

Pitts
Pitts

April 18th, 2012, 5:03 am #9

I don't think so.

I want to hear Holmgren's apology next time one of your boys does it then.

Again: It is a LEAGUEWIDE issue.

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

April 18th, 2012, 11:42 am #10

Mario was screaming the loudest when it was his boys on the receiving end. His silence now seems rather deafening. Guess the whole player safety thing only applied to those on his roster. If that doesn't define a hypocrite, I don't know what does.

Rob

Confirmation of reply: