interesting NO mention of the Flyers.....

interesting NO mention of the Flyers.....

dk
dk

July 10th, 2012, 7:32 pm #1

So, there's more than enough uncertainty at play. Per Bross, the teams that have shown interest in Doan include the Vancouver Canucks, Montreal Canadiens, Chicago Blackhawks, Pittsburgh Penguins, Detroit Red Wings, Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Nashville Predators and New York Rangers. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Los Angeles Kings are also believed to be in the mix.

OutL
OutL

July 10th, 2012, 7:37 pm #2

The Flyers are always involved in EVERYTHING & EVERYONE. Just ask Eklund.

Don Knotts?

OL

dl
dl

July 10th, 2012, 8:44 pm #3

you'd be all over that????? See....I just went to the dentist, and I Had a bad report, so I was just sharing that with my friends here on the fourm. And just what are you doing awake in the middle of the afternoon? At your age, it should be SIESTA TIME.

Brett
Brett

July 10th, 2012, 11:07 pm #4

So, there's more than enough uncertainty at play. Per Bross, the teams that have shown interest in Doan include the Vancouver Canucks, Montreal Canadiens, Chicago Blackhawks, Pittsburgh Penguins, Detroit Red Wings, Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Hurricanes, Nashville Predators and New York Rangers. The Toronto Maple Leafs and Los Angeles Kings are also believed to be in the mix.
How many times have the Flyers been mentioned to be in on someone only to see another team that hadn't been mentioned at all land the guy?

Were we rumored to be after Jagr last summer?

Freak
Freak

July 10th, 2012, 11:29 pm #5

I keep hearing that his family is well planted in Phoenix, and that if he does leave the Coyotes, it'll be for the Kings or Sharks.

He would be a great pickup for the Flyers, but it would be awful to have him become a Pen or Ranger. I would have to dislike him, and that would suck.

I would be shocked if he signed in the East...the Flyers should be spending their time elsewhere...

Eklund has reported that the Flyers brass has talked to Doan's agent, and are considering making an offer...take it for what you will..it is Eklund..

Sedsey
Sedsey

July 10th, 2012, 11:36 pm #6

It's been over a year since I logged into hockeybuzz and I do not miss it at all, instead replacing that with Broad Street Hockey at times.

I was thinking as I read the original post that if we are not rumoured to be in on a player that might be the one that happens...

Outland
Outland

July 11th, 2012, 2:04 pm #7

you'd be all over that????? See....I just went to the dentist, and I Had a bad report, so I was just sharing that with my friends here on the fourm. And just what are you doing awake in the middle of the afternoon? At your age, it should be SIESTA TIME.
I get up at 3! Can't be sleeping ALL my life away.

It's like this. My options were nudging you tusk man or sticking my head in the oven after reading Windy's last post. I chose nudging though I have to admit the oven is electric and would have done nothing more than make me come off better than just half baked (nyuk nyuk?)

Well, that's the story. I'm sure you found it rivetting.

Outs

Confirmation of reply: