Can't hang this one on Breezy.

Can't hang this one on Breezy.

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

February 24th, 2012, 5:10 am #1

He let in one that was questionable but he played a solid game he looked very solid and comfortable in there tonight. When you don't score any goals you don't win, when you only play 40 min you may not win.

Can someone please tell me why when you just got 2 new big point shots do you have Voracek on the point looking to set up cute little plays on the PP with Timmo the turnover machine as your point shot??? I HATE THIS COACHING STAFF!!!!

Sedsey
Sedsey

February 24th, 2012, 10:26 am #2

We'll see...he'd get my attention if he deservedly scratched Coburn to send a message to him. He's been putrid.

Goaltending was not a problem tonight. If not for Bryzgalov there wouldn't have even been the illusion they had a chance in the third.

Run and gun gets you some points, but makes you look bad when they don't go in...

Bottom line is that the Flyers didn't show enough respect for their opponent last night.

WCF
WCF

February 24th, 2012, 12:34 pm #3

He let in one that was questionable but he played a solid game he looked very solid and comfortable in there tonight. When you don't score any goals you don't win, when you only play 40 min you may not win.

Can someone please tell me why when you just got 2 new big point shots do you have Voracek on the point looking to set up cute little plays on the PP with Timmo the turnover machine as your point shot??? I HATE THIS COACHING STAFF!!!!
Not sure what the deal is why ugly is out there on the PP point especially when they now got the big blob D-man to bomb it. Oh well, they can't win 2 in a row and it's been that way for 6 weeks and counting. 90 shots the last 2 games against lower tier defensive teams and they score only 4 regulation goals. Don't let that #1 scoring team rank fool you, they are easily shut down by a determined foe and we score only in bunches and then starve.

Anyone can see that the Goals Against Twins, Kimmo and Coburn, are simply god-awful, so why not break them up???? Try something different cause they really have nothing to lose, they are NOT a playoff threat and may not even make it as they continue to nose dive. Both NJ and Pitt are waving goodbye as they see us in their rearview mirrors.

Sedsey
Sedsey

February 25th, 2012, 3:17 am #4

New Jersey gave up a wheelbarrow full of depth guys for Zidlicky...will you hail the deal as a brilliant move by Sweet Lou and blast poor Homer? Will Zidlicky be compared to Kubina and Grossman and lionized as the next coming of a comparative Bobby Orr? I am dying in suspense...

WCF
WCF

February 25th, 2012, 3:17 pm #5

Don't know anything about Zydwhatever so Orr he is probably not. Maybe that will help them as they already have become a better team than our fractured flyboys. The two we picked up may help, but the g-tending and weak checking of the forwards Isn't changing up to this point, so I yawn with these moves. BTW, love your sarcasm!

Icer
Icer

February 25th, 2012, 11:27 pm #6

Not sure what the deal is why ugly is out there on the PP point especially when they now got the big blob D-man to bomb it. Oh well, they can't win 2 in a row and it's been that way for 6 weeks and counting. 90 shots the last 2 games against lower tier defensive teams and they score only 4 regulation goals. Don't let that #1 scoring team rank fool you, they are easily shut down by a determined foe and we score only in bunches and then starve.

Anyone can see that the Goals Against Twins, Kimmo and Coburn, are simply god-awful, so why not break them up???? Try something different cause they really have nothing to lose, they are NOT a playoff threat and may not even make it as they continue to nose dive. Both NJ and Pitt are waving goodbye as they see us in their rearview mirrors.
themselves, not their foe.

Plenty of chances, they played cute all night instead of burying them.

At least Lava has finally started talking about the need to go north south instead of east west.

Confirmation of reply: