Pelle31
Pelle31

November 23rd, 2011, 12:38 am #2

g

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

November 23rd, 2011, 3:41 am #3

will watch a little of this to see if the sabres have a set
Actually I didn't need the calendar because it happens on my birthday and I am really looking forward to this game. The Sabres have NO CHOICE to respond to the Bruins attack on Miller if they don't they will be bitches for the rest of the league to kick the sh__it out of. I mean really after what happened the last time with not even a whimper in response they really need to step up.

fff

Sedsey
Sedsey

November 23rd, 2011, 4:53 am #4

I said it right in the aftermath and I'll say it again. Every time a big grudge match like this comes up the league is all over it and threatening suspensions and fines. the fans get all fired up and then the game passes with nary a whimper.

Now, in this case the extreme nature of the incident may force the action against the odds. But I have seen so many of these come and go with the league threats killing any hint of a revenge act.

The game AFTER this, though, may be the one. The league generally gets satisfied that it shoved its weight around enough and then the teams go nuts without the threat of sanctions.

You mean to tell me you will watch this instead of the Clash of the Titans, Philly vs NYI?

Boy, the Flyers better win that one. NYI coming off two 0-6 disgraces and all...

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

November 23rd, 2011, 6:13 am #5

I'm hoping this will be different. How can the league step in and do something if the Sabres grow a set and respond?? The league did nothing, they said that lucic tried to stop and avoid Miller. I have no phucking idea what they are smoking in the player safety war room but it sure must be good because there is no way in hell Lucic did anything other than deliberately run over an unsuspecting goalie. I have watched that replay over and over and he tried to take Miller out no question. Phuck Shanahan he is a phucking puppet of the NHL.
Tonight in the Toronto game I saw a goalie run behind the net with no call and you could see the ref point to the lines behind the net and tell the goalie he was outside his crease. It is like the league decided it is OK to hit goalies outside their crease now but forgot to make the announcement.

fff

Icer
Icer

November 23rd, 2011, 4:37 pm #6

Actually I didn't need the calendar because it happens on my birthday and I am really looking forward to this game. The Sabres have NO CHOICE to respond to the Bruins attack on Miller if they don't they will be bitches for the rest of the league to kick the sh__it out of. I mean really after what happened the last time with not even a whimper in response they really need to step up.

fff
Sabres should take no prisoners! they are already a bunch of pansies, this is their chance to redeem their sorry display. Or, open season on Sabres. We should see some REAL hockey for a change! Gloves should drop with the opening faceoff!

(happy birthday)

Icer
Icer

November 23rd, 2011, 4:49 pm #7

I'm hoping this will be different. How can the league step in and do something if the Sabres grow a set and respond?? The league did nothing, they said that lucic tried to stop and avoid Miller. I have no phucking idea what they are smoking in the player safety war room but it sure must be good because there is no way in hell Lucic did anything other than deliberately run over an unsuspecting goalie. I have watched that replay over and over and he tried to take Miller out no question. Phuck Shanahan he is a phucking puppet of the NHL.
Tonight in the Toronto game I saw a goalie run behind the net with no call and you could see the ref point to the lines behind the net and tell the goalie he was outside his crease. It is like the league decided it is OK to hit goalies outside their crease now but forgot to make the announcement.

fff
Miller's helmet, flying across the ice.

It's becoming common, goalies leaving their helmets loose. Easier to shake it off for a whistle when they need one. We'ev seen it happen.

if the league was concerned, they'd make the refs check goalie's chin straps before the game.

I think they should allow goalies to be hit outside the crease, using the same rules about head shots and defenseless positioning as the guys without all those pads.

Outland
Outland

November 23rd, 2011, 6:09 pm #8

fff
I never thanked you properly for the 40 things that make old people very happy and, not so surprisingly, I probably never will. Heh heh heh.

Hope you enjoy the hell "out" of your special day & that it's nothing but good.

Outs

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

November 23rd, 2011, 7:03 pm #9

I thought you may get a chuckle out of that I know I did.

Thanks for the wishes old friend.

fff

Pelle31
Pelle31

November 23rd, 2011, 10:49 pm #10

fff
hope the boys give ya a present tonight

Confirmation of reply: