Briere out indefinitely, Grossmann 7-10 days

Briere out indefinitely, Grossmann 7-10 days

BwB
BwB

April 2nd, 2012, 5:46 pm #1

Not good timing. Briere out with a back contusion and Grossmann with the knee injury. Time to take out some Pens on Saturday to even the score.

Greg
Greg

April 2nd, 2012, 6:17 pm #2

You just can't have end of seen injuries every god damn year.

WCF
WCF

April 2nd, 2012, 6:32 pm #3

I know this is whining at it's best, but I have NEVER, EVER seen a team beset with so many injuries at the worst possible times than the Flyers. Almost every year it's the same old shite!!! They sure as hell better get some revenge next game for these terrible losses, Briere is one thing, but Grossman is a huge loss considering the D is already running on fumes. Send Cyndy into comaland, G-damn it!!!!!!!

Pelle31
Pelle31

April 2nd, 2012, 6:41 pm #4

Not good timing. Briere out with a back contusion and Grossmann with the knee injury. Time to take out some Pens on Saturday to even the score.
Don't need to run anyone to even any scores....

Just keep playing baby Huey tight and hope they keep running out their five forwards on the pp.....

I would like to see letamg get banged every chance we get.....he likes to play physical for his size and he gets injured playing like that ....we get him out and their d falls apart badly

Icer
Icer

April 2nd, 2012, 7:08 pm #5

only means they don't know how long.

"contusion" only means bruise. (caveat: this IS the Flyers using the word)

Briere did get right up and walked off the ice on his own, no hunching over, limping. (still can't figure out how he got 2 minutes of unsportsmanlike for that)

So IF it really is a bruise, he could be back Thursday.

Grossman worries me more, that could be a playoff calendar 7-10 days, will he be effective upon returning?

Good thing they signed that kid from Maine, we might end up seeing him soon!

And no, don't go running Crosby because our guys are hurt. That's a Tankers kind of retribution. Briere's was a clean hit, Grossmans was probably an accident. Just play our game, they can't handle it. That game includes playing Crosby and Malkin physically, get them swinging sticks and crying instead of playing hockey.

Greg Noll
Greg Noll

April 2nd, 2012, 7:14 pm #6

I know this is whining at it's best, but I have NEVER, EVER seen a team beset with so many injuries at the worst possible times than the Flyers. Almost every year it's the same old shite!!! They sure as hell better get some revenge next game for these terrible losses, Briere is one thing, but Grossman is a huge loss considering the D is already running on fumes. Send Cyndy into comaland, G-damn it!!!!!!!
Oh yeah. I'd send Zak out every shift Cindy is on the ice to freight train the Phuk

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 2nd, 2012, 7:55 pm #7

i can hear it now....... on the cheap @$$ ref mic.....

Phil..del.ia..
nu..b.r THIRTY SIX (they'll make sure the numbers heard)
two....
min..tes....
stepping on the ice!

Philly200
Philly200

April 2nd, 2012, 8:23 pm #8

Briere did get right up and walked off the ice on his own, no hunching over, limping. (still can't figure out how he got 2 minutes of unsportsmanlike for that)

Grossman worries me more, that could be a playoff calendar 7-10 days, will he be effective upon returning?

And no, don't go running Crosby because our guys are hurt. That's a Tankers kind of retribution. Briere's was a clean hit, Grossmans was probably an accident. Just play our game, they can't handle it. That game includes playing Crosby and Malkin physically, get them swinging sticks and crying instead of playing hockey.
Bet it's a concussion. (nm)

Brettt
Brettt

April 2nd, 2012, 9:19 pm #9

i can hear it now....... on the cheap @$$ ref mic.....

Phil..del.ia..
nu..b.r THIRTY SIX (they'll make sure the numbers heard)
two....
min..tes....
stepping on the ice!
Number 36
Four Minutes
2 for Stepping on the Ice
2 for Looking at Princess Cindy

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

April 2nd, 2012, 9:36 pm #10

Play our game and whatever will be will be.

Rob

Confirmation of reply: