Bobby Ryan

Bobby Ryan

Tim55
Tim55

July 27th, 2012, 3:27 am #1

I Texted a friend of mine who works for the Flyers/Phantoms specifically the phantoms. He works along side the players and Coaches. He is a mutual friend of Bobby Ryan,In which i played Summer hockey with and he brought Bobby up to play a few games with our team back in the offseason of his rookie year(Brian Burke would not have been happy).Awesome kid,Didnt act cocky.So i asked my friend if he knew anything about what was going on with the Flyers and Bobby Ryan. He didnt give me a lot of info but did say it was very promising and I said well i keep seeing Coots & Schenn's name,He said of the two they would rather give up Schenn in a deal. Hope hes right but land Ryan without giving up Schenn or Coots

Pitts
Pitts

July 27th, 2012, 3:44 pm #2

For an anymous "insider", I have to say this guy has been somewhat "on" with his crap. But the real ma=edia people have been rip[ping him on twitter. This is what "insider" says:

*"Hockeyy Insiderr @HockeyyInsiderr
The #Flyers have offered ON THE TABLE for Bobby Ryan MATT READ+2013 1st+ Laughton+ Meszaros. #CONFIRMED Ball in #NHLDucks court. #WOW"*

He is also saying that Buffalo feels they can and will offer a better package for Ryan.

Pitts
Pitts

July 27th, 2012, 3:45 pm #3

lol

Freak
Freak

July 27th, 2012, 7:32 pm #4

For an anymous "insider", I have to say this guy has been somewhat "on" with his crap. But the real ma=edia people have been rip[ping him on twitter. This is what "insider" says:

The #Flyers have offered ON THE TABLE for Bobby Ryan MATT READ+2013 1st+ Laughton+ Meszaros. #CONFIRMED Ball in #NHLDucks court. #WOW"*

He is also saying that Buffalo feels they can and will offer a better package for Ryan.
You have to draw the line, but 2 roster players, and essentually 2 first rounders is way to much for a 30 goal scorer.

I like what I have seen and read about laughton, and I don't want to lose anyone from the d core.

Would Nashville have taken that package for weber?

I am nervous about Read, as I have to wonder if he is a flash in the pan.

Freak
Freak

July 27th, 2012, 7:32 pm #5

I don't think this guy is who you think he is.

Pitts
Pitts

July 27th, 2012, 8:03 pm #6

do you follow his tweets? I can't figure him out. I do know Darren Drager hates him! lol

Brett
Brett

July 27th, 2012, 11:22 pm #7

You have to draw the line, but 2 roster players, and essentually 2 first rounders is way to much for a 30 goal scorer.

I like what I have seen and read about laughton, and I don't want to lose anyone from the d core.

I like his speed, hustle, and energy, but I would not bemoan us selling high on him right now for a top line talent.

Unless it is for a top player, happy to keep him.

Philly200
Philly200

July 28th, 2012, 2:21 am #8

I like Ryan better than all those guys and you still keep Schenn and couts

Brett
Brett

July 30th, 2012, 6:02 am #9

I love when PEOPLE think that using CAPS LOCK for certain WORDS makes something true or at least more BELIEVABLE.

Wonder why Read is cap'sed?

Confirmation of reply: