Bob Mckenzie thinks Neal might get only

Bob Mckenzie thinks Neal might get only

Freak
Freak

April 17th, 2012, 3:34 pm #1

one game ...if that. Most likely a fine.

As per his interview with team 1040 in Vancouver.

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 17th, 2012, 3:46 pm #2

myNHL has no credibility. Their Tankers have been completely exposed for what some of us have known them to be for years. Now the voice all around the league are noticing, but still they will get their usual favortism. They'll throw the book at Asham because he is a less important player, but Neal will get a wrist slap.

They sanctioned the knee on knee submarine hits from the Tankers late in the season, and now they will sanction intent to injure the head with these rulings.

If Hartnell did the exact same thing to Crybaby Suckhole and Baby Huey, he'd get the playoffs and ten games.

Neal will get one to pay lip service to the big push to "clean up the game".

This is why I want the return of player policing. The cheap shot artists and divers rule in this environment and teams are reducing to wailing children running for their parents as they do nothing on the ice and call for suspensions.

The Tankers are exposed, from top to bottom. Their coach, with a rep for fair play...exposed. Their superstars exposed as whining, crying, diving, cheap shot artists who suckhole and moan when not given their way. Their owner a hypocrite who threatened to quit the leageu unless his team was protected, now silent.

They are everything I say they are. They are exposed. They cannot hide now. But, myNHL will still protect them...watch.

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

April 17th, 2012, 4:01 pm #3

He also has 2 separate hearings I think he gets 2-3 games but he should get 3-5. The Nhl is a joke, until they start appying suspensions consistently and without favortism the players should just take it into their own hands. Even if Neal gets a game it will be enough because their season will be over.

fff

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 17th, 2012, 4:14 pm #4

But I know what we are dealing with in myNHL and their Mario loving Tanker favortism. Even exposed for truth as it has been emphatically in this series, they will still seek to protect Crybaby Suckhole and Baby Huey for their entire careers, as long as they remain with that team. This extends to ignoring suspendable offenses from other players of importance on their team as they have done for years and years and years.

Oh, the sweep would be the sweetest ******* thing!! I say again, Flyers, be AWARE!!! They will be trying to cheap shot Giroux and other key players!!! I've been screaming this all the way but they are not listening.

BwB
BwB

April 17th, 2012, 4:40 pm #5

I'm not one to look ahead or assume a series is over. Buthis one is, the Pens checked out on Sunday and I think will go quietly into the night and get their tee times set. I highly doubt thy continue to run and cheapshot, they've already tarnished their shiny rep, I'm sure Mario won't let them make it any worse. I'm not at all worried about tomorrow night, final score or headhunters.

Icer
Icer

April 17th, 2012, 4:50 pm #6

it could be a very boring game (see Seds, nothing to miss). Between the Penguins having already moved their pacifiers into their golf bags, the huge spotlight on their antics, their petulant response to even the slightest of league discipline, they will just go through the motions.

Which may not help the Flyers. It would be nice for them to have to play one game of solid defense-first hockey before the next round. Maybe they could treat this like a scrimmage and just play that anyway, it could result in a 1-0 win.

Not that I want it to happen, but could you imagine the response if the Flyers had to take the series in Pittsburgh? The Pens fans would destroy their team!

Brett
Brett

April 17th, 2012, 5:11 pm #7

one game ...if that. Most likely a fine.

As per his interview with team 1040 in Vancouver.
Only because of the situation. The NHL has a golden opportunity to suspend them for a couple games in a series that is already lost. If it was 2-2, then the most disgraceful franchise in professional sports would most likely be protected, or at least Neal would.

Loki
Loki

April 17th, 2012, 5:42 pm #8

Neal is a repeat offender. He's already been suspended two games for that kind of dirty play.

They could also bring the hammer down on him. I could see him getting tossed for the rest of the playoffs, although I'm sure that won't happen.

Brettt
Brettt

April 17th, 2012, 5:58 pm #9

They could "make an example" by tossing him for the rest of the playoffs, which there is a 99.9% chance of that being the rest of the first round for the most disgraceful franchise in professional sports. A suspension like that is going to be a meaningless gesture.

Sedsey
Sedsey

April 17th, 2012, 6:24 pm #10

it could be a very boring game (see Seds, nothing to miss). Between the Penguins having already moved their pacifiers into their golf bags, the huge spotlight on their antics, their petulant response to even the slightest of league discipline, they will just go through the motions.

Which may not help the Flyers. It would be nice for them to have to play one game of solid defense-first hockey before the next round. Maybe they could treat this like a scrimmage and just play that anyway, it could result in a 1-0 win.

Not that I want it to happen, but could you imagine the response if the Flyers had to take the series in Pittsburgh? The Pens fans would destroy their team!
It is what it is. I'll see the first period and a half and then catch the rest at home. I will be wearing my orange jersey so I don't expect to get away with not hearing something about the score. The Flyers could cooperate and build an insurmountable lead by the time I have to leave and that would be cool! heh

No interest in the smart phone, Loki, but for a day it would be handy...!

Now, to the other point, do not put any low past the Tanker franchise! If the Flyers do have a lead late I would absolutely not put Giroux on the ice because you cannot trust any logic in these matters. Even if Asham and Neal are suspended they'll still have Rat Bastard and other scum playing. Leave us not to forget the myNHL sanctioned knee on knee submarine intents to injure by Orpikscum and Scrub Vitale....

Confirmation of reply: