Birthday win vs. Ranjerks??

Birthday win vs. Ranjerks??

WCF
WCF

April 3rd, 2012, 12:08 pm #1

Despite all the injuries, I want a win tonight against the Jerks for my Birthday, don't want to go 0-6 and it sure would be great to make the Tankers earn that 4th seed! Go Flyers for WCF!

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

April 3rd, 2012, 12:56 pm #2

May your day be a great one, topped off with a Flyers victory tonight!

Rob

Raggs
Raggs

April 3rd, 2012, 2:04 pm #3

Despite all the injuries, I want a win tonight against the Jerks for my Birthday, don't want to go 0-6 and it sure would be great to make the Tankers earn that 4th seed! Go Flyers for WCF!
nm

Pitts
Pitts

April 3rd, 2012, 4:11 pm #4

But, no win for you today!

My birthday was yesterday (April 2)!

Icer
Icer

April 3rd, 2012, 4:22 pm #5

Flyers would be more than happy to give you that gift! I have a good feeling that you just might get it, too!

Happy Birthday!

Icer
Icer

April 3rd, 2012, 4:25 pm #6

4 games in Philly are more important!

Hope one of your gifts was an extra layer of skin, you're gonna need it around here for the next few weeks! I give you a lot of credit for manning up and coming back for more all the time!

Happy Birthday!

WCF
WCF

April 3rd, 2012, 5:15 pm #7

I simply can't discount you anymore as we fellow Ariens usually get along pretty well. I can, however, still loathe and despise the Tankers as a the true pox on humanity they are!!!!! Death to Cyndy, Malkinstein and now Vitale!

WCF
WCF

April 3rd, 2012, 6:03 pm #8

May your day be a great one, topped off with a Flyers victory tonight!

Rob
Will enjoy tonight with a couple of Grey Goose martinis!

WCF
WCF

April 3rd, 2012, 6:05 pm #9

Flyers would be more than happy to give you that gift! I have a good feeling that you just might get it, too!

Happy Birthday!
Yang will have a good one with a win tonight! Glass half full??!!

Pitts
Pitts

April 3rd, 2012, 6:28 pm #10

I simply can't discount you anymore as we fellow Ariens usually get along pretty well. I can, however, still loathe and despise the Tankers as a the true pox on humanity they are!!!!! Death to Cyndy, Malkinstein and now Vitale!
I wish the same pox on the Eastern side of the state pretty much on a daily basis!

I hope you enjoy your day! Hopefully the loss tonight will not put too much of a damper on it.

Confirmation of reply: