As a Flyers Season Ticket Holder........

As a Flyers Season Ticket Holder........

Section 206
Section 206

February 26th, 2012, 4:35 am #1

I feel that Bryzgalov is stealing money from me!!!!!!

Read Bate
Read Bate

February 26th, 2012, 5:57 am #2

Was pretty good in the shootout

Russian Flyer
Russian Flyer

February 26th, 2012, 6:06 am #3

Bryzgalov has to be more consistent. His team might not be able to bail him out with goals every game. He save % is pitiful. He did improve in SO stops, that's true.

WCF
WCF

February 26th, 2012, 3:13 pm #4

I feel that Bryzgalov is stealing money from me!!!!!!
Just look at his former team, Phoenix. Smith is fantastic, so is it the TEAM defensive system they play? That has a lot to do with their success, something the Flyers organization doesn't understand. Overall team defense wins games and makes goaltenders look even better than they really are. The train wreck that is Breezy this year proves that theory.

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

February 26th, 2012, 3:19 pm #5

This team needs one. It appears to me that the Flyers have tuned out theirs.

fff

Icer
Icer

February 26th, 2012, 9:58 pm #6

Was pretty good in the shootout
those first 2 goals were just pitiful. All of the goals were saveable. And he looked lost on the 17 saves he did make. I don't know how these guys can make an effort like they did last night. I've played in front of goalies you can't trust. Makes you think twice about every play, that just leads to mistakes and desperation plays. If he doesn't turn it completely around in the next 2 weeks, he needs to be movrd to backup and see if Bob can step to finally being given a chance.

Icer
Icer

February 26th, 2012, 10:07 pm #7

Just look at his former team, Phoenix. Smith is fantastic, so is it the TEAM defensive system they play? That has a lot to do with their success, something the Flyers organization doesn't understand. Overall team defense wins games and makes goaltenders look even better than they really are. The train wreck that is Breezy this year proves that theory.
but there's also a bit of how you play when you know your goalie stinks. You can't step up on a forward, you are afraid to take any risks, everything you do is hesitation. That said, how come Meszaros, Kubina, and Grossman can avoid all those mistakes? And Jagr needs to sit. I've never seen a player make so many O-zone turnovers! He's constantly skating into traffic and trying to make cute passes to guys who are covered. And Briere - try taking one shot a game from ABOVE the goal line! JVR is starting to look like CArter with those hard shots from wide angles that bounce off the boards and leave the zone.

Confirmation of reply: