anyone else having issues entering site?

anyone else having issues entering site?

Freak
Freak

March 30th, 2012, 6:34 pm #1

I keep getting an error message, and I have to refresh my screen repeatedly until I can get in. This is the error:

Website Currently Unavailable
The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

If you are the site owner, review the following resource to help resolve the issue.
Protection by Cloudflare © 2011 CloudFlare, Inc.

I am running Chrome, and get this error like 10 times a day.

I do run Kubuntu, and do not use Windows as my main OS, but I get this error at school on my Windows box.

Freak
Freak

March 30th, 2012, 7:13 pm #2

I am having this issue on all 3 of my pc's. I have it happening with my Windows PC from school, and my 2 Linux boxes at home also get this error.

I have had this error using both Google Chrome and Firefox....

It is very frequent, everyday, several times a day.

OutL
OutL

March 30th, 2012, 7:22 pm #3

I use IE9 and the only trouble I have is when I go to post it tells me I'm not signed in and I have to hit post again. Other than that I'm good.

Freak
Freak

March 30th, 2012, 7:25 pm #4

I am having this issue on all 3 of my pc's. I have it happening with my Windows PC from school, and my 2 Linux boxes at home also get this error.

the error's image.....

Anyhow, just wondering if it is just me.

Freak
Freak

March 30th, 2012, 7:27 pm #5

I use IE9 and the only trouble I have is when I go to post it tells me I'm not signed in and I have to hit post again. Other than that I'm good.
I have not tried Internet Explorer. I don't run windows as my main system, so running their browser is something that wouldn't work.

Ironically, I got the error 3 times getting to your no post..lol

Russian Flyer
Russian Flyer

March 30th, 2012, 8:06 pm #6

But it comes up fine after I press F5 once. I use Firefox.

Loki
Loki

March 30th, 2012, 8:17 pm #7

I keep getting an error message, and I have to refresh my screen repeatedly until I can get in. This is the error:

Website Currently Unavailable
The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable. Please try again at a later time.

If you are the site owner, review the following resource to help resolve the issue.
Protection by Cloudflare © 2011 CloudFlare, Inc.

I am running Chrome, and get this error like 10 times a day.

I do run Kubuntu, and do not use Windows as my main OS, but I get this error at school on my Windows box.
It remembers you hating on it and blocks you. :P

ABQ Flyer
ABQ Flyer

March 30th, 2012, 9:10 pm #8

No issues.

Sorry... doesn't look like I'm much help here, but wanted to post something.

Rob

Pelle31
Pelle31

March 30th, 2012, 10:58 pm #9

I have not tried Internet Explorer. I don't run windows as my main system, so running their browser is something that wouldn't work.

Ironically, I got the error 3 times getting to your no post..lol
no issues at all.....have ad block ...I don't get pop ups or any advertisements on the site...I am always signed in

Freak
Freak

March 31st, 2012, 1:30 am #10

It remembers you hating on it and blocks you. :P
I was actually waiting for someone to bring that up.

Still bugs me, but hey..my comments on it bugged everyone here..lol

Confirmation of reply: