A curse on the Eagles

A curse on the Eagles

Sedsey
Sedsey

November 13th, 2011, 9:43 pm #1

Why do I keep trusting that loser team? Survivor elimination as they can't even beat Skeleton and the crap Cardinals, who barely got by the loser Rams. Half the pool was on it and my suspicions were high, but I was dumb and didn't switch to Jacksonville before it was too late. Some people are very happy today as the $9000 pool goes down to around 40 entries left.

Earlier this year in the other side of the pool for the same stakes I watched the Eagles kill my last pick with their choke at home vs SF, who at least are a good team.

Last year I am down to week 16 and the Eagles need to win at home vs somebody named Joe Webb and they choke that one too.

Two years straight and three pool knockouts from trusting the Eagles to beat loser teams.

Now I'll never forget they are a loser team too. I mean, I knew they were garbage by now, but still it was only the Cardinals...sigh...

Oh well, we'll see if the Flyers can take care of the traveling Panthers in a bit.

In typical Philadelphia fashion, I guess we'll see Andy Reid get a 20 year contract extension and a raise after this fine season they've put together. Is it too late to suck for Luck?

WCF
WCF

November 14th, 2011, 12:56 am #2

It is ALL the teams in this city who are simply and utterly cursed to repeat the same mistakes over and over until the next decade. I'm DONE with the Eagles and they need to blow the entire thing up starting with Fatso and then Dog Killer.

It has been a refreshing brake for me from hockey and I see this team ain't getting any better and still don't learn from their mistakes. Middle of the road is this group and we can't expect much more, it is what it is. Howz your sports writing going?

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

November 14th, 2011, 3:04 am #3

Fatso has to go for sure, 13 yrs of mediocre is more than enough. He has soooooooooooo many weaknesses it isn't even funny its sad really. No play calling ability no ability to select talent in a draft. No ability to make draft decisions. Always trying to trick everyone but only tricks himself. No ability to work with QB's now he has phucked up two great running QB's. No ability to call a game. No ability to manage the clock. Plays afraid to lose. ANDY REID IS A LOSER IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!!!! I would like to see this team in the hands of a real coach with his own staff, i.e. a new defensive coordinator and a new offensive coordinator. A real meaningful draft to fill the holes on defense, LB being front and center MLB being the most glaring need. This team has a lot of talent but there are holes that need to be filled and Andy is NOT the guy to run the next draft because it is too important. This team needs a game changing MLB to start and Andy wouldn't know one if it slapped him in the face. We will get a high first rd pick and they need to find a stud at that position. The offensive line needs some talent as well. This team can be fixed but NOT with Andy Reid at the controls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fff

Sedsey
Sedsey

November 14th, 2011, 4:39 am #4

It is ALL the teams in this city who are simply and utterly cursed to repeat the same mistakes over and over until the next decade. I'm DONE with the Eagles and they need to blow the entire thing up starting with Fatso and then Dog Killer.

It has been a refreshing brake for me from hockey and I see this team ain't getting any better and still don't learn from their mistakes. Middle of the road is this group and we can't expect much more, it is what it is. Howz your sports writing going?
I haven't gotten around to it yet. The season is long though and once I get some other stuff in order I'll start cranking out some material that will differ from what I write here with an eye on being "professional". I don't feel bad though...I'm in love with a young, sweet, and hot woman that is keeping me happy. heh

faithfullyflyers
faithfullyflyers

November 14th, 2011, 4:59 am #5

Good for you Seds!!

fff

Sedsey
Sedsey

November 14th, 2011, 5:16 am #6

I lucked out this time! Of course, the fact that I know how to treat her is a factor. The little boys she's dated in the past were unbelievably stupid if the stories are true. There was a guy so into World of Warcraft that he would look around her in an annoyed fashion when she'd come in the room naked! Wow...she doesn't have to worry about that with me! Of course, a Flyers game might...heh heh jk (I have PVR! heh heh)

Confirmation of reply: