URGENT help needed finding fj20 forged rods for sale

September 9th, 2015, 2:55 am #1

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm in the market to buy a set of forged rods for my fj20 turbo drag car. I have contacted spool imports and there is at least a 6 week waiting period before they will complete a run for sale. I would love to have the opportunity to buy rods asap due to my car being complete and andra tech'd ready to race weeks ago if i could find a set that is available & reasonably priced.
I will log in here regularly hoping someone out there can help. cheers

September 9th, 2015, 3:09 am #2

Sorry should have said also i'm not interested in no name brand/ebay rods or anything that is not proven quality. Thanks

September 10th, 2015, 4:54 am #3

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm in the market to buy a set of forged rods for my fj20 turbo drag car. I have contacted spool imports and there is at least a 6 week waiting period before they will complete a run for sale. I would love to have the opportunity to buy rods asap due to my car being complete and andra tech'd ready to race weeks ago if i could find a set that is available & reasonably priced.
I will log in here regularly hoping someone out there can help. cheers
All is sorted went with ARGO rods for $1300. They have them on the shelf and available if anyone else in the market for a good set of rods for a realistic price.
cheers