turbo

December 2nd, 2015, 2:51 pm #1

hi everyone

I have a fj20et in my 1968 Datsun roadster,the problem is the fj20 was never produced in Canada, so there is little to no help with my project, the engine is missing a few parts and im looking to make it a high performance engine. can anyone recommend where I could get a custom turbo manifold as I have no room and what turbo does everyone recommend if im looking to push between 300 and 400 hp, what ECU do you all recommend?

its a pretty cool car and an awesome build, I have never seen this car with this engine, any help would be appreciated.

thank you for your time.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 5th, 2015, 10:21 am #2

6boost.com

December 13th, 2015, 1:44 am #3

hi everyone

I have a fj20et in my 1968 Datsun roadster,the problem is the fj20 was never produced in Canada, so there is little to no help with my project, the engine is missing a few parts and im looking to make it a high performance engine. can anyone recommend where I could get a custom turbo manifold as I have no room and what turbo does everyone recommend if im looking to push between 300 and 400 hp, what ECU do you all recommend?

its a pretty cool car and an awesome build, I have never seen this car with this engine, any help would be appreciated.

thank you for your time.
There are both FJ20E and FJ20ET cars around. I have one of each.....

You will have to have the manifold custom made.....I got a steam tube kit for MADDAT many years ago.....search the web for turbo manifold kits.

I would suggest a log manifold with a GT28 or GT30 turbo. Unless you are drag racing your Sport, I would suggest starting at about 250-300 HP.

You can email me at my user name at yahoo dot com

February 1st, 2016, 3:01 pm #4

hi everyone

thank you for your time.
hi Phil, I have tried to email you but the messages just don't seem to go through, could you emai l me at rmoreau at acuren dot com please