Tuners

April 26th, 2015, 1:25 am #1

Hi guys,

Decided its time for tuning and need some advice.

Need to find a tuner on the Newcastle/central coast/Sydney area that people have had experience with and could highly recommend. Engine is running a Wolf 3d EMS V4, and would be a bonus if tuner has experience with this however dont think it would matter.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers

Andrew
Andrew

April 26th, 2015, 11:33 am #2

Hi mate a guy in Newcastle Anthony Espinola tunes performance cars try contact him on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/anthony.espinola

Hope this helps

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 26th, 2015, 12:59 pm #3

Hi guys,

Need to find a tuner on the Newcastle/central coast/Sydney area that people have had experience with and could highly recommend. Engine is running a Wolf 3d EMS V4, and would be a bonus if tuner has experience with this however dont think it would matter.

Cheers
Phillip Karpathios at Ultimotive performance does the best working in Sydney

FJ05IO
FJ05IO

April 30th, 2015, 6:50 am #4

Hi guys,

Cheers
McLaurin Motorsports in blacktown, they made goo safe reliable power with my fj (420rw/hp) std cams, std head, std intake

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 30th, 2015, 6:50 am #5

Hi guys,

Cheers
McLaurin Motorsports 0296222641

May 22nd, 2015, 12:32 am #6

Hi guys,

Cheers
hey guys sorry for the late reply.

Thnks for everyones comment but i have contacted Jez from DVS Tuning and he is going to look at it. A mate of mine had good dealings with Jex in the past with a Skyline drifter.
I should put some pics up but im terrible at it.