modded fj20 dizzy disc

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2015, 12:58 pm #1

Hi guys,

Im currently in the process of converting my FJ20 setup to use a crank trigger for ignition and utilize a direct fire ignition in my ecu. i have currently blocked the three small holes on the dizzy disc with tape to get a home signal for cylinder one. but this is not a permanent solution. Is there anyone out there that supplies a dizzy disc with only one hole for home signal like the one pictured below. bottom left

Cheers

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 27th, 2015, 2:07 pm #2

contact Stewart at SWRhttp://www.swmotorsport.com.au/
he converted my dissy in my fj

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 28th, 2015, 9:44 am #3

Hi guys,

Im currently in the process of converting my FJ20 setup to use a crank trigger for ignition and utilize a direct fire ignition in my ecu. i have currently blocked the three small holes on the dizzy disc with tape to get a home signal for cylinder one. but this is not a permanent solution. Is there anyone out there that supplies a dizzy disc with only one hole for home signal like the one pictured below. bottom left

Cheers
Was it the case of changing the disc in your fj dizzy or did he change the internal to sr20 CAS and disc?

and what was the cost if you dont mind me asking?

Cheers

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 7th, 2015, 9:34 am #4

Hi guys,

Cheers
I changed to a after market ECU with 4 coil packs
I don't know what the parts are from and but I think it was only a couple of hundred dollars
there were no cheap options when looking for a CAS apart from this
i've had it for a few years on my rally car and apart from one input wire breaking from the rallying I've had no problems
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HL5v ... C00966.JPG
The cap I had made up so it looks pretty, it just had the old dissy cap on it
Trevor