bs110 240rs rally car

Jeff
Jeff

February 11th, 2016, 10:50 am #1

I imported this car myself from japan about 15 years ago with the intention of restoring for my son. I am usure of the type of engine as its meant to be a 2.4 motor but my sons mate said it looked like a fj 20 motor. After trouble with customs the car is said to be not road registerable . Someone went to great lenghths to modify the car into a rally car. It has duel webbers and a big what looks to be a second smaller fuel tank in rear. Big square guards (one is cracked missing part of)mudflaps and a rollcage aswell as many other non factory looking parts. It has rust in spots and does not start. A cracked front windscreen and quiet a few dents and sratches.I bought the car because of its unique shape and later found out it was not registerable or able to pass a roadworthy. I am not a mechanic and dont have to time or skills.
Located in brisbane

Price: $5000 ono

gavo thunderbolt
gavo thunderbolt

February 11th, 2016, 10:52 am #2

0405313573. Gavin

gavo thunderbolt
gavo thunderbolt

February 11th, 2016, 11:07 am #3

I imported this car myself from japan about 15 years ago with the intention of restoring for my son. I am usure of the type of engine as its meant to be a 2.4 motor but my sons mate said it looked like a fj 20 motor. After trouble with customs the car is said to be not road registerable . Someone went to great lenghths to modify the car into a rally car. It has duel webbers and a big what looks to be a second smaller fuel tank in rear. Big square guards (one is cracked missing part of)mudflaps and a rollcage aswell as many other non factory looking parts. It has rust in spots and does not start. A cracked front windscreen and quiet a few dents and sratches.I bought the car because of its unique shape and later found out it was not registerable or able to pass a roadworthy. I am not a mechanic and dont have to time or skills.
Located in brisbane

Ring me asap jeff. Gavin

Jeff
Jeff

February 11th, 2016, 11:14 am #4

Located in brisbane

SOLD SOLD SOLD .

gavo thunderbolt
gavo thunderbolt

February 11th, 2016, 11:16 am #5

Located in brisbane

Ring me please very intrested. Thank you

gavo.
gavo.

February 11th, 2016, 11:37 am #6

Located in brisbane

This iş crazy whoever the **** iş making up stories . This iş Gavo. Check the login number on ü ph dickhead ur making up crap about me and posting fake adds fake conversations faks ph numbers and fake ********. İ wouldnt want a ******* 2.4 im looking for a 20 atmo. Stop stalking me i see all your făcea poping up on my friends suggestions on fb. İ know who yous are shoo shoo leave me the **** alone

Steve
Steve

June 15th, 2016, 7:58 am #7

Located in brisbane

Hi
Just checking did this car sell