Moderator: chasthor

kettlewj
The 65mph Club Member
kettlewj
The 65mph Club Member

January 20th, 2007, 8:03 pm #31

Great storie, I will deffinately have to do something like that!
Will

ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 21st, 2007, 2:02 am #32

Drumbrake wrote: I was Planning a tour around both the East and West coasts,
start at new york, make my way down to florida, stopping off at any sights etc. Then across to California, stop there for a few weeks to take in the sights and let the birds take me in......... :ph43r: then its off up the west coast to seattle where i have friends, then off to salt lake city where i have family, albeit they are rather religious, then probably catch a plane home from there.

Wow that would be one huge trip. That's got to be 15,000 miles

gregs656
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
gregs656
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 21st, 2007, 4:21 pm #33

ChazEverest wrote:
Drumbrake wrote: I was Planning a tour around both the East and West coasts,
start at new york, make my way down to florida, stopping off at any sights etc. Then across to California, stop there for a few weeks to take in the sights and let the birds take me in......... :ph43r:  then its off up the west coast to seattle where i have friends, then off to salt lake city where i have family, albeit they are rather religious, then probably catch a plane home from there.

Wow that would be one huge trip. That's got to be 15,000 miles
well its what, a shade under 3000 miles from NYC to San Fransico (the entire length of interstate 80)

so yer, 15000 miles probs aint too far off
The Hunt Is Over . . . FHV 124V

ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 22nd, 2007, 12:37 am #34

Yeah and from NYC down to Miami or even Key West is 1500 miles or so then key west to Los Angeles is 3000 miles, LA to Seattle is 1200 miles, Seattle to Salt Lake is 850 miles, then you're gonna wanna go north again and east. Even if you ride straight back to NYC you're looking at 2200 miles. I guess you're gonna wanta stop along the Northern Midwest too which will add another couple thousand. Well if you decide you wanna do it. Drop me a line and we can meet up in Myrtle Beach South Carolina or Daytona Beach Florida. I have a friend who lives on the beach in Daytona, might be able to stay there a couple of days.

ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 22nd, 2007, 12:41 am #35

I love this freaking country. It's so huge and apart from the fact that you can find Miccy D's and Walmart almost everywhere, and that they all speak a form of English (large regional variations here) it really is huge in terms of scenery and culture.

gregs656
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
gregs656
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 22nd, 2007, 7:36 am #36

ChazEverest wrote: I love this freaking country. It's so huge and apart from the fact that you can find Miccy D's and Walmart almost everywhere, and that they all speak a form of English (large regional variations here) it really is huge in terms of scenery and culture.
yes, i agree, theres no where else like it.

there is still space in the US, somthing we are desperatly running out of in this country.
The Hunt Is Over . . . FHV 124V

ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 28th, 2007, 1:32 am #37

AllSpeed wrote: Didnt realise you were in the States chaz <_<
Yeah North Carolina

ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 16th, 2007, 1:44 pm #38

AllSpeed wrote: Didnt realise you were in the States chaz <_<
Yup since July 4th 1994. Lived in New York for a year then moved to North Carolina

AllSpeed
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
AllSpeed
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 16th, 2007, 6:39 pm #39

How did you get in Chas is it work or family

ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
ChazEverest
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 28th, 2007, 3:26 pm #40

AllSpeed wrote: How did you get in Chas is it work or family
I lived in Germany from 89 to 94. I met an American bird in The Irish Pub in Goettingen. she was still in Uni and was 22 I was 34. We lived there together a couple of years and then we moved to NYC and got married, then I got a green card then we moved to NC and three years ago after 9 years of marriage had a baby girl.