Moderator: chasthor

The FS1E Register

Fs1eweb
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
Fs1eweb
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 5th, 2009, 11:41 pm #1

We are cracking on with the FS1E Register and have made some good progress. Wombledog has set up a database and is collating all the info. Thanks John!

He has come back today and confirmed that following the eMail I sent out at the weekend we currently have been notified of 24 bikes the earliest registered bike is 01 Feb 1973 and the most popular colour is Baja Brown (10).

Also John tells me and based on the postings of John163 there have been approximately 116 fizzies sold through Ebay the earliest registered bike was Jan 1973 and the most popular colour was red.

As the database grows we will get a much more informed idea of the history of the Fizzy! Thanks to evryone who has helped so far! Please help us to get as much info by sending in your details!

Please send you details into andy@fs1e.co.uk
-------------------------------------------------------
What we need is:

1. Model:

2. Reg Nuumbr:

3. Date of registration:

4. Colour:

5. Frame Number:

6. Engine Number:

7. Complete or in bits:

8. Mot'd?

9. Any other info?

Please do send in by eMail. Thanks in Advance!
Site Trainee Cook and Bottle Washer (YOP) and deluded power crazed individual
Helping the FS1E 6,500 perfect their appetite for a Mid Life Crisis since 2004!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brighton 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
Brighton 2013 (Bring it ON!)

FizzyPhil
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
FizzyPhil
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 6th, 2009, 4:09 am #2

Hi Andy.....is this just for the fizzies in England or does it include international fizzies aswell???

Wombledog
The 65mph Club Member
Wombledog
The 65mph Club Member

March 6th, 2009, 7:22 am #3

buster1960 wrote:Hi Andy.....is this just for the fizzies in England or does it include international fizzies aswell???
I'm happy to include international fizzies, if you would also add which country it is currently in and where it was originally sold.

Regards

WD

NUT42P
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
NUT42P
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 6th, 2009, 5:00 pm #4

HI, I WILL PUT TOGETHER AS MUCH DETAIL AS I CAN ABOUT THE 31 FIZZYS I HAVE HAD, MOST RECENT OF INTEREST WERE A DECEMBER 1972 SS AND A JANUARY 1973 SS, I SCANNED ALL THE V5Cs BEFORE I SOLD THEM BUT SOME HAVE BEEN LOST WHEN OUR HARD DRIVE PACKED IN DURING THE MOVE [ STILL HAVE IT BUT CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE THE INFO RETRIEVED ] CHEERS JOHN.

Wombledog
The 65mph Club Member
Wombledog
The 65mph Club Member

March 6th, 2009, 5:04 pm #5

NUT42P wrote:HI, I WILL PUT TOGETHER AS MUCH DETAIL AS I CAN ABOUT THE 31 FIZZYS I HAVE HAD, MOST RECENT OF INTEREST WERE A DECEMBER 1972 SS AND A JANUARY 1973 SS, I SCANNED ALL THE V5Cs BEFORE I SOLD THEM BUT SOME HAVE BEEN LOST WHEN OUR HARD DRIVE PACKED IN DURING THE MOVE [ STILL HAVE IT BUT CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE THE INFO RETRIEVED ] CHEERS JOHN.
Thanks John

Regards WD

NUT42P
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
NUT42P
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 6th, 2009, 5:12 pm #6

HERES THE FIRST ONE, A 1974 GOLD FS1E [ NOT SS ] TGP 956M FULLY RESTORED BY ME, INCLUDING ALL NOS PAINTWORK A PHOTO OF IT APPEARS AT THE END OF THE FIZZY RESTORATION BOOK AS AN EXAMPLE OF A RESTORED BIKE [ ONLY JUST FOUND THIS OUT I DONT KNOW HOW THEY GOT HOLD OF THE PHOTO !!!!! ] SOLD TO A GUY IN IRELAND IN JANUARY 2004 I WILL TRY TO FIND THE FRAME/ENGINE NUMBERS ON SOMETHING AND FORWARD THEM. CHEERS JOHN. PS IS LISTED WITH THE DVLA AS EXPORTED.
Untitled.pdf (65.74 KiB)

Sleazy-Rider
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
Sleazy-Rider
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 7th, 2009, 7:53 am #7

Hasnt Nick warner already done this?
They call me the Pied Piper,

NUT42P
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
NUT42P
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 7th, 2009, 8:46 am #8

YES !!, NICK WAS A WELL KNOWN PERSONALITY IN THE EARLY DAYS OF FIZZY RESTORATION ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO, NOWEVER I HAVE NOT HEARD MUCH FROM HIM FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS AND HE SEEMS TO HAVE A LOW PROFILE NOW , HOWEVER YOUR SITE AND THIS ONE ARE VERY POPULAR SO PEOPLE NEW TO THE FIZZY SCENE ARE MORE LIKELY TO SEE INFO ON HERE. THE BEST SOLUTION WOULD BE FOR BOTH SITES TO HAVE THE REGISTER, SHARE ALL THE INFOMATION AND WITH NICK , AS LONG AS PEPLE ARE HAPPY THAT THEIR DETAILS ARE NOT ABUSED THEN IT WOULD BE FINE. NICK WILL HAVE ALOT OF STUFF FROM THE EARLY DAYS SO IF THIS COULD BE ADDED TO THIS ONE IT WOULD GIVE THIS A GREAT START. CHEERS JOHN.

GARRY KENNY
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
GARRY KENNY
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

March 11th, 2009, 11:57 pm #9

I'm lost a little ,, is this info only for who has a fizz now or are you trying to make a family tree like thing ,,,owner to owner from new?????????? till now????
i have a fizz from canada and im second owner 1975 mod ????????
THE BANNED ONE , BEGGED BACK ,,AND FORGIVEN 90 FOR 09 ? WELL 87.5 AND STILL GOING FOR IT

christopher
The 65mph Club Member
christopher
The 65mph Club Member

March 12th, 2009, 12:12 pm #10

not got around to doing mine yet but of this weekend so send you a email andy take care