Moderator: chasthor

rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member
rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member

January 21st, 2012, 11:13 pm #51

when we going to get a video ?? come get on it
GARRY KENNY 87.5 MPH FIZZ CHECK OUT YOU TUBE ( 80MPH FIZZ)

NAT 666
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
NAT 666
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 21st, 2012, 11:22 pm #52

All three of my bikes are in bits for different reasons at the moment , the fizz is completely stripped down - see the resto thread , so no vids in my camp for a few months until May - Brighton event I expect - its allways a last minute thing with me

rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member
rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member

January 22nd, 2012, 12:59 am #53

MARK G wrote:
rodger dockett wrote:Its the first time i have seen the video, i really dont know anything about your motor yb or fizz ,i think i can take it at face value. I know how much it sucks to be called a bull s.h.i.ter after running a speed video. we really up set the apple cart back 3 years ago when we first did the 80mph video.
We really did it , it was great. and over all ,,,,YOU and every one slowly came round to see we had hit the old 80mph ,,this was a driving force that got every one up and in to tuning for speed . Flika and jacky even came over and rode my bike ,,got lots of tuning info. And gave it the thumbs up .
Now i have the yz80 top end on its way faster,
I will do a video that shows a walk round the bike , me getting on it and pulling away up to the old 80mph , i will run the g.p.s up on the dash, we can see the gap from gps to speedo .and alot more of the highway.
(more detail)
We could use this as a good tool to compaire all our bikes speeds, like a video drag race, may be set up a ground rule on how the video is shot, to make it count,,youtube has a timer at the bottom of the screen,
SHOW ithe bike with a walk round as it running ,then clime on count down 3 2 1 go and let the you tube timer run and we check of the time as the bike hits 50..60..70..80..mph. looking up now and then to show the road, ( checking for down hill cheating etc) ..
This could be a good new forum???
we need a judge to over see all video drag races..
ANYONE LIKE THIS ??
intresting idea, my motor apart from the carb and pipe is 100% fs1e, no foriegn top end grafted on. and its air cooled.
I LOOK AT YOUR WEB PAGE, THE CYLINDER ON YOUR BIKE IS BIG AND SQUARE, NOT LIKE A EURO FIZZ?? IS A YB100 CYLINDER. 50 % MORE DISPLACEMENT??

NAT 666
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
NAT 666
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 22nd, 2012, 10:29 am #54

rodger dockett wrote:
MARK G wrote:
rodger dockett wrote:Its the first time i have seen the video, i really dont know anything about your motor yb or fizz ,i think i can take it at face value. I know how much it sucks to be called a bull s.h.i.ter after running a speed video. we really up set the apple cart back 3 years ago when we first did the 80mph video.
We really did it , it was great. and over all ,,,,YOU and every one slowly came round to see we had hit the old 80mph ,,this was a driving force that got every one up and in to tuning for speed . Flika and jacky even came over and rode my bike ,,got lots of tuning info. And gave it the thumbs up .
I will do a video that shows a walk round the bike , me getting on it and pulling away up to the old 80mph , i will run the g.p.s up on the dash, we can see the gap from gps to speedo .and alot more of the highway.
(more detail)
We could use this as a good tool to compaire all our bikes speeds, like a video drag race, may be set up a ground rule on how the video is shot, to make it count,,youtube has a timer at the bottom of the screen,
SHOW ithe bike with a walk round as it running ,then clime on count down 3 2 1 go and let the you tube timer run and we check of the time as the bike hits 50..60..70..80..mph. looking up now and then to show the road, ( checking for down hill cheating etc) ..
ANYONE LIKE THIS ??
intresting idea, my motor apart from the carb and pipe is 100% fs1e, no foriegn top end grafted on. and its air cooled.
I LOOK AT YOUR WEB PAGE, THE CYLINDER ON YOUR BIKE IS BIG AND SQUARE, NOT LIKE A EURO FIZZ?? IS A YB100 CYLINDER. 50 % MORE DISPLACEMENT??
try looking at it again more carefully Gary - it aint no YB cylinder , its a fizz cylinder

Tizzer
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
Tizzer
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 22nd, 2012, 11:03 am #55

NAT 666 wrote:
rodger dockett wrote:
MARK G wrote:
(more detail)
ANYONE LIKE THIS ??
try looking at it again more carefully Gary - it aint no YB cylinder , its a fizz cylinder
I think Garry is getting a bit nervous about Marks bike lol

Well I have had a very close inspection of Marks errr machine and I can tell you Gary its all Fizzy... no yb cylinders on there

thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 22nd, 2012, 6:38 pm #56

lets start a rumour that mark has cut his fins down on a yb barrel, so it looks like a fizzy one, oh its only me that does that haha
making sure you can see the light from the darkside,when all others eyes are closed to the glare

rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member
rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member

January 22nd, 2012, 8:07 pm #57

ok i look up some of the later fizzys they had a more block look to the head , more cooling ..yer i see that ..
Alex my girls been gone over night, and now at micky f.... world all day , she has to up load off her apple and cut the dam video in to 3 ,, its 20min long ,, i played it off the cam on to stows tv for him this morning ,,, over 80mph 3 times lots of other funny stuff, me in the c store buying beer f...king with the store guy ..
Stows a big guy 6.3 250 pounds , sitting up at 70mph on cam ,, just in front of me ,, all good stuff..
The sound of the pipes rpm..ing at 10.000 and up very wild .. the chat is a bit low on volume but i think she can pull that up higher with some of her movie making programs ..
SO IT WILL BE 80MPH FIZZ PART #2 THEN PART #3 AND #4 .. ON YOU TUBE
if she ever gets dam well home
THIS WILL BE FIZZ TALK FOR A LONG TIME ,
Deb just tells me she will be home about 8pm.. thats like 1am your time ..looks like it will be monday for you limey bastards..ITS LIKE WHEN YOU WERE KIDS AT CHRISTMASS ,,,OF TO BED AND JUST CANT WAIT TILL MORNING ,,
...3...2....1..........................................................................................................85MPH .....HAHAHAH

OH BABY ITS ALMOST HERE ,,
COMMING SOON AT YOUR ....P.C. .....80 MPH FIZZ, PART #2 ..

thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

January 22nd, 2012, 8:17 pm #58

rodger dockett wrote:ok i look up some of the later fizzys they had a more block look to the head , more cooling ..yer i see that ..
Alex my girls been gone over night, and now at micky f.... world all day , she has to up load off her apple and cut the dam video in to 3 ,, its 20min long ,, i played it off the cam on to stows tv for him this morning ,,, over 80mph 3 times lots of other funny stuff, me in the c store buying beer f...king with the store guy ..
Stows a big guy 6.3 250 pounds , sitting up at 70mph on cam ,, just in front of me ,, all good stuff..
The sound of the pipes rpm..ing at 10.000 and up very wild .. the chat is a bit low on volume but i think she can pull that up higher with some of her movie making programs ..
SO IT WILL BE 80MPH FIZZ PART #2 THEN PART #3 AND #4 .. ON YOU TUBE
if she ever gets dam well home
THIS WILL BE FIZZ TALK FOR A LONG TIME ,
Deb just tells me she will be home about 8pm.. thats like 1am your time ..looks like it will be monday for you limey bastards..ITS LIKE WHEN YOU WERE KIDS AT CHRISTMASS ,,,OF TO BED AND JUST CANT WAIT TILL MORNING ,,
...3...2....1..........................................................................................................85MPH .....HAHAHAH

OH BABY ITS ALMOST HERE ,,
COMMING SOON AT YOUR ....P.C. .....80 MPH FIZZ, PART #2 ..
garry get a good nights sleep,youl need to consentrate,filming and riding,dont the coppers frown on that.cant wait.if the' topgear' boys can get clearance to drag race lets hope you can
cant wait,
making sure you can see the light from the darkside,when all others eyes are closed to the glare

rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member
rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member

January 22nd, 2012, 9:38 pm #59

no cop problems here mate , they cant look up you tube at you speeding and then nick you after the fact,
The films done ,20mins its great just cant up load it on our to lap tops,, there over loaded with bizz stuff ,, i tried , it took 1 hour and up loaded 3% ?? Alex put the 20mins on hers in 30 secs then said i have to go picked up her apple pc super movie making unit and hit the door ,, i will put it on you tube in the morning .DAD.....
well here we are and its 430pm sunday ,, she it still out flitting about ,
Theres a old guy that pulls up side of us ,, no lid, big beard , very usa biker look.... hi havent seen a two stroke in a long time ?? oh yer ,well heres two .. Then we blast off up hill over taking him , I bet his ears poped off ..

rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member
rodger dockett
The 65mph Club Member

January 23rd, 2012, 2:01 am #60