Moderator: chasthor

my hols

thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

9:01 PM - Jul 01, 2012 #1

heres some pics of the bikes on my hols ,my mates brothers got a frame building shop in cogolan ,south of france,so we had some of the chops out ,i parked one out side the tabac ,just to pose for a pic and the gendarmes moved us on ,,i got some pics for captain tizzer of the £50.000 a week charter tugs,and a few pics of my favourite places, the ice cream parlour,and the mountain bike course we killed, and some of my haunts when i go to visit relatives

my mates lodge house hes the gaurdianarge on the estate

unfortunatly the inlaws got into this pic ,rich his wife ilaria, georgio,my lil lad thomas ,and my partner jan were takin the micky out of this chop cos rich refused to ride it ,think he had piles so he had to ride the stretch

and for tizzer this triumph and tug

unfortunately the wineberry was in Nice
making sure you can see the light from the darkside,when all others eyes are closed to the glare

Tizzer
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
Tizzer
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

5:21 AM - Jul 02, 2012 #2

thedubdoctor wrote: heres some pics of the bikes on my hols ,my mates brothers got a frame building shop in cogolan ,south of france,so we had some of the chops out ,i parked one out side the tabac ,just to pose for a pic and the gendarmes moved us on ,,i got some pics for captain tizzer of the £50.000 a week charter tugs,and a few pics of my favourite places, the ice cream parlour,and the mountain bike course we killed, and some of my haunts when i go to visit relatives

my mates lodge house hes the gaurdianarge on the estate

unfortunatly the inlaws got into this pic ,rich his wife ilaria, georgio,my lil lad thomas ,and my partner jan were takin the micky out of this chop cos rich refused to ride it ,think he had piles so he had to ride the stretch

and for tizzer this triumph and tug

unfortunately the wineberry was in Nice
Looks like you had q good time dubsy.... i love the 65 ! looks really cool

thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

7:39 AM - Jul 02, 2012 #3

ive got some more pic when my f in law sends me them,il post them up ,them boats are amazing how the other half live
making sure you can see the light from the darkside,when all others eyes are closed to the glare

tony p
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
tony p
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

8:19 PM - Jul 02, 2012 #4

Nice pics Nick (picnic?? )

Place looks lovely...and some nice bikes!

butchers
The 65mph Club Member
butchers
The 65mph Club Member

10:14 PM - Jul 19, 2012 #5

some great pics there bud

chris_b
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
chris_b
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

11:15 AM - Aug 02, 2012 #6

ah lovely, beats a bag of chips on Blackpool seafront

thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

6:26 PM - Aug 03, 2012 #7

ive got to go back to france for a memorial service so taking the family next month ,so il post up some bike, moped and general mad pictures ,plus the mother in law has a new bikini so that always makes me laugh

thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
thedubdoctor
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

6:01 PM - Sep 09, 2012 #8

well i went last week for the mother in laws b day ,and a forces memorial do.it rainned 2 days ,but least i got my boxes of moped parts ,a mate took me to a friends motorcycle shop in Ramatuele and i saw this

a very nice triumph
and then this loverrrrrrllllly tz250,its been raced in france but now retired to the shop

and this papa smurf ,my mode of transport for the week ,its a poobelle special.one tube and a bit of wd40 and it was used to go shopping etc

and we got the mum in law a ride in the tuk tuk to St tropez for the evening

a good laugh as she was enjoying the ride so much ,she nearly fell out ,(i knew i should have paid the extra 20.00 euros)
choose of harleys and tuk tuks ,go for the harley any time

tony p
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
tony p
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

11:12 AM - Sep 10, 2012 #9

A beret ans some onions round your neck would have been the final touch to riding the papa smirf bike mate!?

Confirmation of reply: