The 65mph Club Member

August 1st, 2008, 10:59 pm #11

NEVER MIND

fs1sec
The 65mph Club Member
fs1sec
The 65mph Club Member

November 21st, 2008, 8:52 pm #12

Bollocks - if the DVLA have made a mistake, tell 'em so, make them change it - dont foget you are paying for that lot to be employed in taxes (says he, without a job! !)
6'4" and 19.5 stone, oh how things have changed!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 6th, 2009, 2:36 pm #13

licence whats one ov them

GARRY KENNY
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
GARRY KENNY
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

June 26th, 2010, 1:45 am #14

I GOT MY OLD U.K ONE ,, I LEFT IN 84 IT STILL HAS THE YELLOW BANNED DOWN THE MIDDLE TO TIP BOBBY OFF I WAS BANNED FOR DUI ??? IF I NEVER GOT A TICKET IN THE U.K OVER ALL THESE YEARS HOW WOULD THEY KNOW I HAVE BEEN GONE ????????????????/ NEVER CALLED ANY ONE IN THE GOV TO SAY BYE ,,OUT OF HERE ,, STILL HAVE A UK AND USA PASSPORT ?
HOW DO YOU SWITCH TO A NEW PHOTO LIC ?????
THE BANNED ONE , BEGGED BACK ,,AND FORGIVEN 90 FOR 09 ? WELL 87.5 AND STILL GOING FOR IT

sidewayscarl
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
sidewayscarl
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

June 26th, 2010, 4:37 pm #15

I'm a bit concerned as I have recently moved house and to change the address I have to send both parts of the licence to the DVla, I have put off doing so as I am worried that they might remove my Bike entitlement, I am thinking of saying that I lost both parts of my licence and keeping the old one as proof.
Any ideas anyone ?

rdfb2
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire
rdfb2
Fizzmeister Extrodinaire

September 7th, 2010, 1:03 am #16

just photo copy them both thats what i did.

pauluk1
The 65mph Club Member
pauluk1
The 65mph Club Member

August 31st, 2012, 4:34 pm #17

sidewayscarl wrote:I'm a bit concerned as I have recently moved house and to change the address I have to send both parts of the licence to the DVla, I have put off doing so as I am worried that they might remove my Bike entitlement, I am thinking of saying that I lost both parts of my licence and keeping the old one as proof.
Any ideas anyone ?
carl, do it online, wont cost you a penny and now they use your passport photo for your replacement license, they will ask you to forward your old license when you have received your new one, which of course you do but it gets lost in the post

yellow dx
The 65mph Club Member
yellow dx
The 65mph Club Member

May 12th, 2013, 6:29 pm #18

Dave wrote:Be careful if you change from a old licence to a new one because a lot of people have lost there bike entitlement and have to re take there test again.
Can they really do that?! I have the old paper licence (much to the amusement of the younger generation). If I lose it will I be told to take a test before I can ride again? Surely not. Im told that if you move house and send the licence off for the change of address they require a photo and issue the new licence, but I dont see how they can ask me to retake the test. Is someone winding up the gullible?

RUD 870P are you out there?

regj
The 65mph Club Member
regj
The 65mph Club Member

May 12th, 2013, 9:32 pm #19

That's just how I lost my license. sent old one to DVLA got new one back but never checked it a couple of years later had reason to check and then found that my bike license part had been left off. I contacted Dvla and those very helpful people told me to just take the test again. after much back and fro I gave up as I was just wasting my time, as I passed my test pre 1970 there was no record on their computer, so whatever you do please hang on to your old license until you get another with all your entitlements on it.

yellow dx
The 65mph Club Member
yellow dx
The 65mph Club Member

May 17th, 2013, 7:57 pm #20

have scanned mine and saved it to memory stick, pc, laptop, and e-mailed it to myself.... that should do it

RUD 870P are you out there?