Salem and his random sprites

Show off your best sprites in your very own gallery here.

Salem and his random sprites

Salem
FES Newbie
Salem
FES Newbie
Joined: 05 Mar 2006, 13:11

10 Mar 2006, 00:31 #1



Just made:I might make this into a game
----
There's more:But i don't feel like posting it right now
^^^^^
Insert comments for battle scene
----
Events that doesn't exist:i might post the other stuff in a few minutes.
Reply
Like

wyvern_god
Strategist
wyvern_god
Strategist
Joined: 25 Nov 2006, 19:48

03 Dec 2006, 01:35 #2

Salem @ Mar 9 2006, 07:31 PM wrote:

Just made:I might make this into a game
----
There's more:But i don't feel like posting it right now
^^^^^
Insert comments for battle scene
----
Events that doesn't exist:i might post the other stuff in a few minutes.
try putting it in fe format.

Reply
Like

Zephiel
My Awesome Sprites PWN the nppbs!
Zephiel
My Awesome Sprites PWN the nppbs!
Joined: 24 Feb 2006, 00:50

03 Dec 2006, 01:41 #3

...hey.... I remember you, you already posted a sprite topic with the same thing on it.

The colors for the swordmaster look like standard paint colors.
Reply
Like

Merc
My Awesome Sprites PWN the nppbs!
Merc
My Awesome Sprites PWN the nppbs!
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 23:01

03 Dec 2006, 01:44 #4

Zephiel @ Dec 2 2006, 08:41 PM wrote: ...hey.... I remember you, you already posted a sprite topic with the same thing on it.

The colors for the swordmaster look like standard paint colors.
No, this is the first topic, someone just pulled out a necro from March 9.
Reply
Like

Zephiel
My Awesome Sprites PWN the nppbs!
Zephiel
My Awesome Sprites PWN the nppbs!
Joined: 24 Feb 2006, 00:50

03 Dec 2006, 01:47 #5

The Merc @ Dec 2 2006, 08:44 PM wrote:
Zephiel @ Dec 2 2006, 08:41 PM wrote: ...hey.... I remember you, you already posted a sprite topic with the same thing on it.

The colors for the swordmaster look like standard paint colors.
No, this is the first topic, someone just pulled out a necro from March 9.
Wow. Should've looked at that.

My comment on the sprite stands, though.
Reply
Like

gamefreak
What is this "life" you speak of?
gamefreak
What is this "life" you speak of?
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 21:39

03 Dec 2006, 02:48 #6

wyvern_god @ Dec 2 2006, 08:35 PM wrote:
Salem @ Mar 9 2006, 07:31 PM wrote:

Just made:I might make this into a game
----
There's more:But i don't feel like posting it right now
^^^^^
Insert comments for battle scene
----
Events that doesn't exist:i might post the other stuff in a few minutes.
try putting it in fe format.
why did you feel the need to bump this?
lol oxymoron wrote:<Zephiel> My computer heated up
<Zephiel> and froze
Reply
Like