Garfield's gallery

Show off your best sprites in your very own gallery here.

Garfield's gallery

garfield
FES Newbie
garfield
FES Newbie

05 Jan 2010, 18:11 #1

Here's my current gallery. They're in chronogical order (left to right) of they're creation.

AoDnightshade
Why don't I have a custom member title by now?
AoDnightshade

05 Jan 2010, 19:31 #2

Your really good at splicing but try to avoid pure black/white or at the very least darker then the border color

ArchaiaSai
BEH-HHHH!!!
ArchaiaSai
BEH-HHHH!!!

05 Jan 2010, 20:52 #3

There are angle problems (neck/head, body/head, etc.)
on the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and some minor ones on other ones....

I really like the fiora ones and the
2nd row, 4th one
5th row, 4th one
and 6th row 4th one

I see your custom work on the last 2, and:
elphin one... really it is a bad angle to begin with, but his head is tilted to forward for his back to be straight, and needs like a cloak/thickening.

the helmet one is quite nice, just the trojan plume needs better shading depending on if it is a feather or a trim. Helmets normally have 5 shades i think, so just look at the generic soldiers in fe6 for reference.

otherwise, i see lots of potential :D

Darksouled_Machine
Darksouled_Machine

05 Jan 2010, 21:41 #4

garfield @ Jan 5 2010, 02:11 PM wrote: They're in chronogical order (left to right) of they're creation.
The second "they're" should be "their", lol. I'm a grammarfag, so I do that a lot. Feel free to disregard me. I would, anyway.

As for the sprites: How long have you been spriting? They're really good. I agree with AoDns that you shouldn't use pure black, though.
That RP guy of mine
Come say hi by email (smashedfishyh@yahoo.com) or Skype (smashedfish76, or Stray Sheep, with this avatar). I'm also SmashedFish on Steam.

Exxucus
Exxucus

12 Jan 2010, 04:18 #5

Ooooh... pretty. You've gotten quite good at splicing and light modding. you also have a nice taste in color selection, and a great variety in style. The last three rows are very nice, save for the second to last one, but that angle is nigh impossible to splice, and has very few references. It was a valiant effort, nonetheless.