#16 Cory (Big C) Harmon

Who's Next????????

Moderators: 767, RacinHawk, evelone

bigc17
1 HR Winner
bigc17
1 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 19 2008, 11:14 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:42 AM #31

critter @ Nov 5 2008, 08:39 PM wrote: So no MRS. C yet? :P sorry had to ask, i had fun watch the googly eyed girls at the track this year. You are very popular :D
im not married yet but my girlfriend is always up there cheering for me.
Quote
Like
Share

bigjamiemac
3 HR Winner
bigjamiemac
3 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 28 2008, 11:53 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:43 AM #32

When your leading I know alot of thoughts enter your mind but When your coming down for the checkers what is going threw your mind?
Quote
Like
Share

767
National Champion
767
National Champion
Joined: Jul 24 2008, 01:00 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:44 AM #33

lol i kicked the wife out for that one
JR Rouse
"You can't Fix Stupid!!!!!!"
Quote
Like
Share

bigc17
1 HR Winner
bigc17
1 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 19 2008, 11:14 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:44 AM #34

bigjamiemac @ Nov 5 2008, 08:43 PM wrote: When your leading I know alot of thoughts enter your mind but When your coming down for the checkers what is going threw your mind?
im thinking hell yeah i did it! It always feels good to win.
Quote
Like
Share

767
National Champion
767
National Champion
Joined: Jul 24 2008, 01:00 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:45 AM #35

So outlaw in 5 years, what do you think of the new IOFS that is going to try to get started this year?
JR Rouse
"You can't Fix Stupid!!!!!!"
Quote
Like
Share

bigjamiemac
3 HR Winner
bigjamiemac
3 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 28 2008, 11:53 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:46 AM #36

So lets use the example of the 300.So When you were coming threw the X what was you looking for?
Quote
Like
Share

bigc17
1 HR Winner
bigc17
1 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 19 2008, 11:14 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:47 AM #37

767 @ Nov 5 2008, 08:45 PM wrote: So outlaw in 5 years, what do you think of the new IOFS that is going to try to get started this year?
I think that series would have alot of potential. I think in maybe a few years that will be the series to race in.
Quote
Like
Share

puckett99
Feature winner
puckett99
Feature winner
Joined: Nov 6 2008, 12:13 AM

Nov 6 2008, 01:47 AM #38

would you like to race somewhere that is not figure 8
Quote
Like
Share

bigc17
1 HR Winner
bigc17
1 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 19 2008, 11:14 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:49 AM #39

bigjamiemac @ Nov 5 2008, 08:46 PM wrote: So lets use the example of the 300.So When you were coming threw the X what was you looking for?
In the world 300 i was thinking where am i going to go. lap after lap i had to deal with the cars at the intersection.
Quote
Like
Share

bigc17
1 HR Winner
bigc17
1 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 19 2008, 11:14 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:50 AM #40

puckett99 @ Nov 5 2008, 08:47 PM wrote: would you like to race somewhere that is not figure 8
i would like to race at salem. someone once told me u aint raced anywhere till you tried salem.
Quote
Like
Share

bigjamiemac
3 HR Winner
bigjamiemac
3 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 28 2008, 11:53 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:52 AM #41

This is my last question unless I come up with something else.But 767 said 9 pm is the stoping point.Ok concidering I am a Anderson guy,I have to ask if you was there watching Mark run on the 4th did it make you want to try out Anderson Speedway someday?From what I have heard Andersons Figure8 division will allow the Extreme cars to run with Anderson cars..
Quote
Like
Share

rated-R-fig-8-star
1 HR Winner
Joined: Sep 12 2008, 07:43 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:52 AM #42

what is your favorite memory of racing so far??
Harmon69Racing


Quote
Like
Share

bigc17
1 HR Winner
bigc17
1 HR Winner
Joined: Aug 19 2008, 11:14 PM

Nov 6 2008, 01:54 AM #43

bigjamiemac @ Nov 5 2008, 08:52 PM wrote: This is my last question unless I come up with something else.But 767 said 9 pm is the stoping point.Ok concidering I am a Anderson guy,I have to ask if you was there watching Mark run on the 4th did it make you want to try out Anderson Speedway someday?From what I have heard Andersons Figure8 division will allow the Extreme cars to run with Anderson cars..
i wasnt there on the 4th but i have been up there a few times. i would love to race at anderson. maybe one day they will have a 100 lapper for the stocks or an enduro for the stock figure 8 cars.
Quote
Like
Share

puckett99
Feature winner
puckett99
Feature winner
Joined: Nov 6 2008, 12:13 AM

Nov 6 2008, 01:54 AM #44

if there is one thing you could change about this last season what would it be
Quote
Like
Share

puckett99
Feature winner
puckett99
Feature winner
Joined: Nov 6 2008, 12:13 AM

Nov 6 2008, 01:56 AM #45

did you expect to do as good as you did youre first year
Quote
Like
Share